The eSalesTrack™’s CRM is a service of the Soleran Company. The Soleran claims that eSalesTrack™ is the Magnum Opus of world wide software engineers’ effort known as Soleran Development Network (SDN). The cloud based software eSalesTrack™ provides on-demand CRM solutions like Account Management, Contact management, Opportunity Management, Product Management, Quota Management, Product Catalogs Creation and Activity Management . It is basically, an open source, web based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software as a Service (SaaS).
Benefits of eSalesTrack™
- One of the top benefits of eSalesTrack™ is web based source; you need not install it on your PC. You are free to use it from anywhere and from any platform. Whether you are in the office or on the road; if you have a PC you can just login and start managing your jobs promptly.
- The software provides customizable solutions. You can use it according to your needs. You can cherry-pick from a wide-range of options, those which fulfill your current requirements. You can have a clean and simple dashboard if you are running a small business. On the other hand, if you have to manage multiple jobs, eSalesTrack™ can support you over and above with its range of elaborately powerful features.
- eSalesTrack™ has an interactive, menu-driven interface, with a 24-hour customer support, training, email and phone service. This web based CRM is very easy to use, easy to manage and easy to customize.
- Like other cloud based software, eSalesTrack™ CRM saves you from setting up infrastructure to manage your business. You do not need to buy hardware and employ IT personnel to keep record of your company. With the help of eSalesTrack™ you can do all the jobs on your PC. Thus it not only saves money, rather it saves energy and time.
- You can also access the cloud via mobile and wireless, so you are not far away from office anytime, you are always in position to contact your customers and employees, and have the full capability to manage things in a better way.
- With the help of eSalesTrack™ you can save and keep record of all your sales documents. It also provides email facility from your dashboard directly to any of your contact.
- You can run your business more effectively by using eSalesTrack™ and thus you can benefit the innovative IT feature without paying much. This can boost up your business with ease and in a short time.
- Another incredible feature of eSalesTrack™ is its calendar: you can easily set appointments and maintain comprehensive information about the customers. You can even share the calendar with other team members.
Salient Features of eSalesTrack™
- eSalesTrack™ is an easy CRM implementation
- cloud based application
- open source web based CRM
- on demand customization
- real time reporting
- integration with MS Office
- web based access from any PC
- Data security
- Easy team management
- As eSaleTrack CRM is very much beneficial to the small and medium size companies, it is a very low priced solution as compared to other cloud based CRM providers.
- eSalesTrack™ offers dynamic CRM software and system updates, free of any extra cost.
- Loaded with a variety of modules and features, The Soleran eSalesTrack™ CRM is ideal for different types of businesses.
- Regular data back up feature of the service provides peace of mind and a sense of security for a better business.
- eSalesTrack™ is not powerful enough to be an optimal solution for large and widely networked companies.
- An internet connection is required all the time. Otherwise, you will be cut off from your business.
eSalesTrack is best for small organizations; it can help promote economic activities of a company. Small and mid-size companies can enjoy the benefits of CRM at a very low cost. With this truly flexible and portable cloud-based SaaS, you can manage most of the customer related jobs economically and conveniently.
Latest posts by CloudTweaks (see all)
- Wearable Tech Jobs Of The Future - May 25, 2015
- Cloud Infographic – Top Vulnerable Applications - May 22, 2015
- The Storytelling Machine: Big Content and Big Data - May 20, 2015