Best Practices of a Google Apps Deployment
View this webcast to geek out with Jim Copeland, Dan Kennedy and Marcello Pedersen, Google Apps deployment specialists, on why a “big bang” approach is earning customers accolades within their organizations.
You geeked out with us on the technical details of a Google Apps migration. Our three Google Apps deployment specialists return with a new motto: Go Big Bang or Go Home. Yes, the traditional IT approach for deployment is usually a gradual, phased migration of hardware, software, and users.
But cloud computing offers the IT professional a chance to focus efforts on the area of biggest return: user satisfaction.
View this Webcast to learn:
What do we mean by “big bang” – what’s included and what’s not
What migration tools and services are available
How you can customize your organization’s deployment of Google Apps
2nd Webcast – The Outstanding Benefits of Gmail for Business
Gmail launched over 30 innovations and added tens of millions of new business & consumer users in the past year, all while achieving 99.984% uptime with no planned downtime.
In this second webcast you’ll get insight on Google’s datacenter management strategy, the measures taken to provide outstanding security, and an inside look at how Google is creating ever more reliable cloud services.
- Cloud Is Changing The Game For Retailers On Cyber Monday - November 27, 2015
- Is Your Office 365 Data Properly Protected? - November 25, 2015
- Cloud Computing – The Game Changer - November 19, 2015
- Banking On Recurring Revenue In The Cloud - November 18, 2015
- Juniper Research: Top Ten Tech Predictions For 2016 - November 16, 2015