Makes it simple to build phone, SMS and Instant messaging applications. You use the web technologies you already know and Tropo’s powerful cloud API to bring real-time communications to your apps.
REST API lets you query information about your servers and monitors quickly and easily, giving you the ability to integrate Cloudkick into your existing tools and applications.
Offers the Cloud-based event engine to make browser apps easy to build, instantly deployable and scalable. Using the browser as an endpoint that maintains state, understands context and raises events-you can build applications that will deliver the most relevant information to your end users and integrate multiple services to create whole new experiences.
Is a web-service API that lets you use your existing web languages and skills to build voice and SMS applications. Twilio provides a telephony infrastructure web service “in the cloud”, enabling web programmers to integrate real-time phone calls into their applications.
Is the leader in device cloud solutions. The Device Cloud Broker™ will manage all data from all devices connected. The Real-Time API allows for applications and dashboards to be built in a non-polling fashion.
- The Five Rules of Security and Compliance in the Public Cloud Era - October 18, 2016
- 5 Ways Cloud-based Tools Can Help Accountants Escape The IT Treadmill - October 17, 2016
- RCS In Emerging Markets Means A Step Forward For Cloud Computing - October 10, 2016
- Cloud Native Trends Picking Up – Legacy Security Losing Ground - October 6, 2016
- Introducing and Implementing Voice Biometrics in Call Centers - October 6, 2016