Makes it simple to build phone, SMS and Instant messaging applications. You use the web technologies you already know and Tropo’s powerful cloud API to bring real-time communications to your apps.
REST API lets you query information about your servers and monitors quickly and easily, giving you the ability to integrate Cloudkick into your existing tools and applications.
Offers the Cloud-based event engine to make browser apps easy to build, instantly deployable and scalable. Using the browser as an endpoint that maintains state, understands context and raises events-you can build applications that will deliver the most relevant information to your end users and integrate multiple services to create whole new experiences.
Is a web-service API that lets you use your existing web languages and skills to build voice and SMS applications. Twilio provides a telephony infrastructure web service “in the cloud”, enabling web programmers to integrate real-time phone calls into their applications.
Is the leader in device cloud solutions. The Device Cloud Broker™ will manage all data from all devices connected. The Real-Time API allows for applications and dashboards to be built in a non-polling fashion.
- Using Cloud Technology In The Education Industry - July 29, 2016
- What Futuristic Tech Will You See In Your Lifetime? - July 29, 2016
- Staying on Top of Your Infrastructure-as-a-Service Security Responsibilities - July 28, 2016
- What’s On The Horizon For Cloud Computing - July 28, 2016
- How The Cloud Is Changing Online Education - July 27, 2016