Cloud Computing and 2011 Mobile Trend Report
2011 Mobile Trends
The focus for companies willing to tap into the growing mobile opportunities should be on moving from experimentation to the creation of a mobile business case and strategy, while recognizing that the challenges associated with fragmentation will persist.
Oracle Cloud-Stored Offsite Database Backups
Cloud computing allows users to tap into a virtually unlimited pool of computing and storage resources over the Internet. The ability to back up your database in the Cloud enables more accessible backups, faster restore capabilities under most circumstances, and more reliable storage protection. Cloud backups are also the right protection for databases running within the compute Cloud.
- Overcoming Compliance Challenges and Regulatory Risk In The Cloud - September 30, 2015
- The Pentagon May Go “All Cloud” For Unclassified E-mails - September 23, 2015
- Connected Transportation: The Electric Apple - September 22, 2015
- Infographic: What Music Should You Listen To At Work? - September 22, 2015
- Cloud Infographic – Tech Entrepreneur – Have What It Takes? - September 21, 2015