Cloud Computing and 2011 Mobile Trend Report
2011 Mobile Trends
The focus for companies willing to tap into the growing mobile opportunities should be on moving from experimentation to the creation of a mobile business case and strategy, while recognizing that the challenges associated with fragmentation will persist.
Oracle Cloud-Stored Offsite Database Backups
Cloud computing allows users to tap into a virtually unlimited pool of computing and storage resources over the Internet. The ability to back up your database in the Cloud enables more accessible backups, faster restore capabilities under most circumstances, and more reliable storage protection. Cloud backups are also the right protection for databases running within the compute Cloud.
- 3 Considerations To Help Businesses Navigate Cloud Implementation - February 12, 2016
- How Cloud Data Is Driving Transparency In The Channel - February 11, 2016
- Internet of Things: I Spy With My Little Eye… - February 11, 2016
- 4 Cloud Technology Trends To Look Out For - February 10, 2016
- Cloud Providers Should Welcome End Users’ Scrutiny on Security Practices - February 9, 2016