Update: Rackspace Discontinues Reseller Client Support
We are discontinuing 24×7 Client Support to resellers’ end customers.
To more clearly identify who is authorized to act on behalf of an account, Rackspace will no longer discuss account related issues or provide account specific support to individuals that are not our direct customers. We will stop providing support for end users effective July 28, 2011.
We understand that this could cause some inconveniences for resellers, as any end user reaching out to Rackspace will be directed back to the primary account. Supporting the non-primary customer causes confusion, and our ability to properly support resellers’ customers is limited since we don’t have access to their billing information, or to resellers’ company policies. We appreciate your understanding.
If you would like to discuss this termination of end user support in more detail with a Racker, please let us know by starting a chat on www.rackspace.com.
- Self-Driving Google Computers Are Almost Ready To Drive - February 10, 2016
- IBM Launches Cloud Data And Analytics Marketplace For Developers - February 4, 2016
- Microsoft Acquires SwiftKey Smart Predictive Keyboard Technology - February 3, 2016
- SAS Celebrates 40th Year of Record Revenue — US$3.16 Billion In 2015 - February 2, 2016
- Unlocking The Doors Of Individualized Patient Care With Big Data - January 27, 2016