5 Excellent Cloud Development Communities to Discover New Talent
Compiled is a list of 5 recommended cloud developer communities to find new talent, collaborate or to simply research and discover new API’s to help grow your business. These are in no particular order of preference.
GitHub has grown into an application used by nearly a million people to store over two million code repositories, (909,512 people hosting over 2,503,922) git repositories making GitHub the largest code host in the world.
CloudMade enables you to build dramatically different Location Enabled Applications and Services. CloudMade provides application developers with a range of innovative tools and APIs that let you create unique location based applications across all major web and mobile platforms. Today there are 22,463 developers using CloudMade’s tools to create mobile and web applications.
ProgrammableWeb offers over 3000 API’s. Many cloud related apis are made available directly to developers. Use your favorite language to search and retrieve APIs, mashups, and other data from their catalog.
TopCoder is the world s largest competitive software development community with more than 165,000 developers representing over 200 countries. TopCoder hosts the largest and most comprehensive developer ratings and performance metrics available.
SourceForge is a web-based source code repository. It acts as a centralized location for software developers to control and manage open source software development. The SourceForge repository hosts more than 300,000 projects and has more than 2 million registered users. (*source wikipedia)
- The Internet of Everything: Why The IoT Will Take Over Every Industry - April 29, 2016
- Make Your Smart Device Even Smarter By Answering These 4 Questions - April 20, 2016
- Infographic: How Wearables Are Revolutionizing Health Care Services - April 11, 2016
- How the Internet of Things will change your life - April 7, 2016
- Mondo Report: The Top 5 Cloud Positions/Skills In Highest Demand - April 5, 2016