Company helps systems integrators, application and infrastructure service providers, and technology partners to address the challenges of doing business in the cloud
CAMBRIDGE, MA – July 18, 2011 – Akamai Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: AKAM), the leading provider of cloud optimization services, announced today its NetAlliance Partner Program designed for global IT solution providers to integrate Akamai services into their offerings, and to pass the value of Akamai’s globally-distributed platform on to customers.
Having built global alliances with IT leaders including HP, Jive Software, Rackspace® Hosting, Telefónica and Verizon, Akamai has also established partnerships with leading regional technology providers and integrators around the world to collaborate on solutions for today’s enterprise. Some of those existing alliances across Asia Pacific Japan; Europe, Middle East and Africa; and South America, include 77 Agency, Arturai, Boreus, DMX Technologies Sdn. Bhd, Exceda, Kinmax Technology Inc., and Mikotek International Corporation, among others.
With the launch of its NetAlliance Partner Program, Akamai is recruiting hardware and software integrators, application and infrastructure service providers, and commerce and digital media platform providers committed to helping its customers leverage the Cloud for business success.
“As the demands on today’s enterprise rapidly evolve, IT decision makers must find the optimal solutions for cloud computing, security, mobile strategies, and site and application performance,” said Brad Rinklin, vice president of Global Marketing & Alliances for Akamai. “Our focus on creating a diverse channel has allowed us to bring customers best-of-breed solutions for leveraging cloud business models without compromising security, reliability or performance. The Akamai NetAlliance Partner Program is about creating an eco-system of proven technology leaders in all regions of the world who are committed to advancing how business is conducted online.”
The Akamai NetAlliance partner program is designed to enable new members to:
- Leverage integrated solutions with leaders in the public, private and hybrid-cloud markets
- Add and scale revenue streams to their business with Akamai solutions that have a low barrier-to-entry
- Help customers reduce costs and improve efficiencies in their data center consolidation by off-loading traffic to Akamai
- Integrate a secure Internet platform to their cloud offerings by providing unmatched quality and performance
- Increase global reach through Akamai’s global Internet platform
- Access robust market development funds and Akamai training/certification programs
“2011 is a big year for extending Akamai’s channel as we made significant global investments to help our partners scale their business with our NetAlliance Partner Program,” said Martin Häring, vice president of International Marketing and Channels at Akamai. “Our partners leverage Akamai’s innovative services to overcome inefficiencies inherent across the Internet. In collaboration with NetAlliance partners, Akamai is transforming the Internet into a reliable, high-performance platform for cloud services or any other Internet-based enterprise application.”
More information about Akamai NetAlliance Partners, the program and how to apply can be found on Akamai’s website at http://www.Akamai.com/netalliance
Akamai® provides market-leading, cloud-based services for optimizing Web and mobile content and applications, online HD video, and secure e-commerce. Combining highly-distributed, energy-efficient computing with intelligent software, Akamai’s global platform is transforming the cloud into a more viable place to inform, entertain, advertise, transact and collaborate. To learn how the world’s leading enterprises are optimizing their business in the cloud, please visit www.akamai.com and follow @Akamai on Twitter.
Source: Akamai Technologies, Inc
- Cloud Is Changing The Game For Retailers On Cyber Monday - November 27, 2015
- Is Your Office 365 Data Properly Protected? - November 25, 2015
- Cloud Computing – The Game Changer - November 19, 2015
- Banking On Recurring Revenue In The Cloud - November 18, 2015
- Juniper Research: Top Ten Tech Predictions For 2016 - November 16, 2015