Business Collaboration in the Cloud
In today’s global market, more companies are leveraging the cloud to enhance productivity, extend geographic reach and gain a competitive edge.
The SandHill Group white paper explores recent study findings to better understand the powerful advantages of SaaS technologies in addressing the training challenges of a global market, virtual teams and an ever-changing business climate.
Read the white paper to learn:
* Bottom-line business benefits of the SaaS model
* How cloud computing improves productivity
* Characteristics of an effective SaaS solution provider
* And more…
Latest posts by cloudtweaks (see all)
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases New Big Data Taxonomy Report - September 18, 2014
- Cloud Infographic – NASA Furthering Technology Innovation - September 17, 2014
- Aerospike Expands Access To Next-Generation NoSQL Database With Startup Special And Trade-In Program - September 16, 2014