Business Collaboration in the Cloud
In today’s global market, more companies are leveraging the cloud to enhance productivity, extend geographic reach and gain a competitive edge.
The SandHill Group white paper explores recent study findings to better understand the powerful advantages of SaaS technologies in addressing the training challenges of a global market, virtual teams and an ever-changing business climate.
Read the white paper to learn:
* Bottom-line business benefits of the SaaS model
* How cloud computing improves productivity
* Characteristics of an effective SaaS solution provider
* And more…
- How Cloud Data Is Driving Transparency In The Channel - February 11, 2016
- Internet of Things: I Spy With My Little Eye… - February 11, 2016
- 4 Cloud Technology Trends To Look Out For - February 10, 2016
- Cloud Providers Should Welcome End Users’ Scrutiny on Security Practices - February 9, 2016
- The Effects Of Cloud On Data Center Design & Consolidation - February 8, 2016