Business Collaboration in the Cloud
In today’s global market, more companies are leveraging the cloud to enhance productivity, extend geographic reach and gain a competitive edge.
The SandHill Group white paper explores recent study findings to better understand the powerful advantages of SaaS technologies in addressing the training challenges of a global market, virtual teams and an ever-changing business climate.
Read the white paper to learn:
* Bottom-line business benefits of the SaaS model
* How cloud computing improves productivity
* Characteristics of an effective SaaS solution provider
* And more…
Latest posts by CloudTweaks (see all)
- Video Conferencing For Effective Customer Engagement - February 27, 2015
- Cloud Infographic – Healthcare Wearables - February 25, 2015
- Mirantis Collaborates With Google on Kubernetes and OpenStack Integration - February 24, 2015