Business Collaboration in the Cloud
In today’s global market, more companies are leveraging the cloud to enhance productivity, extend geographic reach and gain a competitive edge.
The SandHill Group white paper explores recent study findings to better understand the powerful advantages of SaaS technologies in addressing the training challenges of a global market, virtual teams and an ever-changing business climate.
Read the white paper to learn:
* Bottom-line business benefits of the SaaS model
* How cloud computing improves productivity
* Characteristics of an effective SaaS solution provider
* And more…
Latest posts by CloudTweaks (see all)
- Mobile Connectivity Rises – 24 Billion Networked Devices By 2019 - May 28, 2015
- Cloud Vendor Benchmark 2015: Price-Performance Comparison - May 27, 2015
- Technologies That Work Nicely With The Cloud - May 26, 2015