Why Enterprises Choose Private Cloud
The potential advantages of cloud computing are well documented. If designed and provisioned properly, cloud deployments can lower capital and operating costs, increase flexibility, and improve service levels. Private cloud deployments are particularly important because they increasingly represent an enterprises’ first step toward the ultimate goal of dynamically matching IT service demand with IT service supply; a concept Gartner termed “real-time infrastructure” in the enclosed Gartner research report.
Download this report and learn key questions and answers companies should know before deploying a private cloud and how Internap can deliver value at every stage of your IT organization’s evolution toward the cloud.
- Smart Wearables – Too Much Connectivity? - February 4, 2016
- Microsoft Underwater Data Center To Be Tested - February 1, 2016
- The Cloud Showdown: How To Determine The Best Cloud Solution For Your Business - February 1, 2016
- V2V Communications – Driverless Cars To Impact Lives - January 29, 2016
- A New CCTV Nightmare: Botnets And DDoS Attacks - January 28, 2016