Why Enterprises Choose Private Cloud
The potential advantages of cloud computing are well documented. If designed and provisioned properly, cloud deployments can lower capital and operating costs, increase flexibility, and improve service levels. Private cloud deployments are particularly important because they increasingly represent an enterprises’ first step toward the ultimate goal of dynamically matching IT service demand with IT service supply; a concept Gartner termed “real-time infrastructure” in the enclosed Gartner research report.
Download this report and learn key questions and answers companies should know before deploying a private cloud and how Internap can deliver value at every stage of your IT organization’s evolution toward the cloud.
- Cloud Is Changing The Game For Retailers On Cyber Monday - November 27, 2015
- Is Your Office 365 Data Properly Protected? - November 25, 2015
- Cloud Computing – The Game Changer - November 19, 2015
- Banking On Recurring Revenue In The Cloud - November 18, 2015
- Juniper Research: Top Ten Tech Predictions For 2016 - November 16, 2015