Why Enterprises Choose Private Cloud
The potential advantages of cloud computing are well documented. If designed and provisioned properly, cloud deployments can lower capital and operating costs, increase flexibility, and improve service levels. Private cloud deployments are particularly important because they increasingly represent an enterprises’ first step toward the ultimate goal of dynamically matching IT service demand with IT service supply; a concept Gartner termed “real-time infrastructure” in the enclosed Gartner research report.
Download this report and learn key questions and answers companies should know before deploying a private cloud and how Internap can deliver value at every stage of your IT organization’s evolution toward the cloud.
- Overcoming Compliance Challenges and Regulatory Risk In The Cloud - September 30, 2015
- Connected Transportation: The Electric Apple - September 22, 2015
- Infographic: What Music Should You Listen To At Work? - September 22, 2015
- Cloud Infographic – Tech Entrepreneur – Have What It Takes? - September 21, 2015
- IBM Helps Make “Bring Your Own” Cloud Apps Safe For Work - September 18, 2015