Joyent and Cloud9 Partner to Provide Ready-to-Deploy Node.js IDE
The Cloud9 IDE, a state-of-the-art IDE that runs in the browser and lives on Joyent’s public cloud, JoyentCloud.com, allows developers to run, debug and deploy applications from anywhere, anytime. This joint effort gives developers ready access to a premium IDE at no cost for pre-production use, and includes support for commercial use.
Developers can self-provision their Joyent Node.js SmartMachines from within the Cloud9 IDE and immediately begin testing on their Node.js-based application. Once an application is ready for production, developers are able to purchase commercial cloud services that ensure scalable, successful deployment.
“We want to provide developers with the best tools for developing next-generation web applications, and this partnership does just that,” said David Young, Joyent CEO. “The combination of the Node.js IDE and Joyent cloud make it effortless for a developer to get an app up and running in the cloud quickly and successfully.”
Please join Joyent Chief Evangelist Tom Hughes-Croucher and Cloud9 IDE, Inc. CTO Rik Arends in a webinar discussion about this partnership on Wednesday, July 20 at 10 AM Pacific time.
About Cloud9 IDE
- Massive Cuts In Electricity Taxes For Datacenters In Sweden - October 9, 2015
- Mobile Connected Technologies – The Future Of The Healthcare Industry - October 7, 2015
- Smart Accessories: The Apple Watch Hermes - October 6, 2015
- Overcoming Compliance Challenges and Regulatory Risk In The Cloud - September 30, 2015
- The Pentagon May Go “All Cloud” For Unclassified E-mails - September 23, 2015