Scaling Your Data Center Footprint for Higher Density
Need an alternative, more efficient solution for growing your compute capacity without the resource burdens that come with moving locations or the costs associated with reserving excess space?
Download this webcast featuring Tier1 Research and learn the various approaches to solve your data center footprint and power capacity challenges. In this webcast, we uncover how you can deploy your IT Infrastructure to take advantage of “scalable power density” by providing efficient power and cooling without expanding your physical space.
Key topics will include:
- Trends and drivers for greater power usage
- Power demand projections for customers deploying higher density rack configurations
- Benefits and challenges of traditional vs. scalable facilities
- Expected ROI associated with high-density colocation deployments
Latest posts by cloudtweaks (see all)
- Wearable Technology To Monitor Disease - August 20, 2014
- Cloud Infographic: The Power Of Cloud Disaster Recovery - August 19, 2014
- Standardizing The Cloud - August 19, 2014