IT 3.0 Manifesto – The Cloud Service Movement
This white paper explores how to get started with this powerful, new approach to IT collaboration and support.
How did IT find itself so far removed from the essence of true service and support? Frankly, not many would disagree that IT has always been a bit distracted by shiny new technology, the nuance of process definition or the fruitless exercise of aligning IT to the business. The time has come for IT to take the good things learned during the last few decades and refocus it all on helping people.
To get there though, changes need to be made. Many are already underway but many others are lagging. Fortunately, today’s IT departments bear only a superficial resemblance to their predecessors. Social networks, pervasive mobility, cloud services, and smart process with an emphasis on people-oriented service are redefining IT.
In addition, Enterprise IT is now fixed at the core of the business and remaining barriers between IT and the business are coming down quickly. IT is transforming now and we are witnesses, but who will be active participants and who will be passed by?
Read on to discover how modern IT organizations transform to achieve IT 3.0.
- 3 Considerations To Help Businesses Navigate Cloud Implementation - February 12, 2016
- How Cloud Data Is Driving Transparency In The Channel - February 11, 2016
- Internet of Things: I Spy With My Little Eye… - February 11, 2016
- 4 Cloud Technology Trends To Look Out For - February 10, 2016
- Cloud Providers Should Welcome End Users’ Scrutiny on Security Practices - February 9, 2016