Microsoft Creates Profitable Businesses with “Cloud CRM for Less”
Microsoft is extending $150 cash per user seat to up to 500 user seats for each eligible customer through its “Cloud CRM for Less” offer.
This offer is making it easier for Salesforce.com, SAP and Oracle customers to switch to Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, which gives people required insight to gain an edge over their competitors.Available between now and March 31, 2012, this new offer promises to offer significant cost savings and help customers realize the benefits from using software and online services.
Microsoft notes a report by Nucleus Research according to which an aggressive pricing strategy and developments in functionality is placing Microsoft closer to par with Salesforce.com on core CRM. The research firm adds that this functionality is offered at about one-half to one-third the per-user subscription price.Microsoft is also helping partners to create profitable businesses through offers such as “Cloud CRM for Less.” Two such happy customers are National business and technology consulting firm Slalom Consulting and ABC Financial.
“Customers don’t have to pay high prices for a leading CRM solution,” said Brian Rimmer, National Solution director, CRM for Slalom Consulting. “The ‘Cloud CRM for Less’ offer has helped Slalom Consulting position valuable CRM solutions for customers that fit within their budgets.”
“We chose to switch from Salesforce.com to Microsoft Dynamics CRM, not only because it is cost-effective, but it seamlessly fit in with our existing systems like Office, SharePoint and Lync, and gave us a rich feature set and overall the most value for our investment,” said Doug Elkins, CIO, ABC Financial. “With Microsoft Dynamics CRM in place, we now have the tools to manage our customers and their experience, and can focus on growing our business.”
By Anuradha Shukla
- The Annual Compliance & Ethics Institute: Hot Topics – Cyber Security, Big Data, Privacy Breach Response - August 30, 2016
- IBM and VMware Expand Partnership to Enable Easy Hybrid Cloud Adoption - August 29, 2016
- Cloud Security Alliance Big Data Working Group Releases ‘100 Best Practices in Big Data’ Report - August 26, 2016
- Pitney Bowes Selects Aria Systems for Billing on the New Commerce Cloud - August 23, 2016
- RTI Presents “Fog Computing Is the Future of the Industrial IoT” Complimentary Webinar - August 22, 2016