Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud: Software Overview
Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud, the world’s first and only integrated middleware machine, dramatically surpasses alternatives and provides enterprises the best possible foundation for running applications.
The need for enterprise IT organizations to provide next-generation cloud features such as elastic capacity while meeting ever more demanding performance and reliability requirements is driving demand for a new approach to infrastructure. Whether workloads are Web-based or thick-client, whether data-intensive or processing-intensive, whether homogeneous or highly heterogeneous, the key to success is hardware and software engineered together for performance, reliability, and scale. Building or using custom, special purpose systems for different applications is wasteful and expensive.
Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud Software is a specific set of enhancements made to the core Oracle Fusion Middleware products to optimize their performance on Exalogic. The Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud is designed for maximum performance and reliability and most applications will experience a significant performance improvement even when only a subset of the optimizations that exist at different layers in the system, are leveraged.
- Smart Wearables – Too Much Connectivity? - February 4, 2016
- Microsoft Underwater Data Center To Be Tested - February 1, 2016
- The Cloud Showdown: How To Determine The Best Cloud Solution For Your Business - February 1, 2016
- V2V Communications – Driverless Cars To Impact Lives - January 29, 2016
- A New CCTV Nightmare: Botnets And DDoS Attacks - January 28, 2016