Tieto Accelerates Time-to-Market with Cloud
By leveraging the dynamic SAP Landscape, enterprises can run applications without spending on expensive hardware or technical expertise. The Dynamic SAP Landscape, claims Tieto, has a tested environment, ready models for implementations and operations, operational processes as well as tools in place.
“Cloud service model is bringing a new level of efficiency and flexibility in all core areas of IT,” said director Mika Tuohimetsä at Tieto’s Managed Services and Transformation. “We see that PaaS has started to catch attention of customers’ executives for its ability to accelerate time-to-market and advantages of cost reduction. New cloud platform services are our answers to those needs.”
Tieto notes that the enterprises investing in this Database platform delivered as a service will be able to enjoy benefits from optimization of hardware resources and make significant savings on software licenses. The company is offering these services 24/7 and emphasizes that Database platform as a service offers high availability for all databases on hardware and application level, as well as horizontal and vertical scaling.
In addition to including robust backup management Database platform offers customers a possibility to choose between different levels of disaster recovery. Based in Northern Europe, Tieto provides IT and product engineering services and aims to become a leading service integrator creating the best service experience in IT.
It offers highly specialized IT solutions and services that are complemented by a strong technology platform to create tangible business benefits for its local and global customers.
The company’s PaaS services utilize energy efficient and high secured data centre facilities in Finland and Sweden, with advanced cloud service capabilities.
By Anuradha Shukla
- Cloud Security Alliance Big Data Working Group Releases ‘100 Best Practices in Big Data’ Report - August 26, 2016
- Pitney Bowes Selects Aria Systems for Billing on the New Commerce Cloud - August 23, 2016
- RTI Presents “Fog Computing Is the Future of the Industrial IoT” Complimentary Webinar - August 22, 2016
- Uber To Take Legal Action Against Transport Authority in London - August 17, 2016
- $150M Investment Into Velodyne LiDAR From Ford Motor And Baidu - August 16, 2016