CloudPassage Provides Security to Amazon Cloud Customers
Cloud server security provider CloudPassage is working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) to provide security to customers within Amazon EC2. CloudPassage has secured a membership in the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Solution Providers Program and through this relationship Amazon EC2 cloud customers will have access to CloudPassage Halo. Lightweight, portable, and elastic, CloudPassage Halo is the only server security platform, purpose-built for the cloud, which delivers multiple layers of defense for cloud servers.
The AWS Solution Providers Program enables Systems Integrators (SIs), Interactive Agencies, Independent Software Vendors (ISVs), and Channel Partners to broaden their suite of offerings and expand their markets and customer base. Delivering a multitude of security capabilities at the server level, CloudPassage Halo offers Amazon EC2 customers an additional layer of security that is designed to be cloud-capable and elastic through its delivery model.
“Security and compliance remain major challenges that stop companies from experiencing the benefits that the tremendous scalability and agility of cloud hosting provides,” said Carson Sweet, co-founder and CEO of CloudPassage.
“Securing the server itself in an automated, portable, and elastic manner represents an extremely effective approach to practical survivability in public and hybrid clouds. We are excited to work with AWS to provide security to customers within Amazon EC2.”
CloudPassage built Halo from the ground up to deliver security at the virtual machine level. This unique server security platform centralizes and automates security management at high scale, and includes a rich REST API that unlocks extensive integration capabilities.
By Anuradha Shukla
- Samsung Electronics Considering Split - November 28, 2016
- Automotive Embedded Electronics Expert Vector Delivers New Service Offering Via City Cloud - November 23, 2016
- Druva Simplifies Accessibility of Infrastructure Data Protection on AWS Marketplace - November 22, 2016
- Alibaba Cloud Stretches Global Reach With Four New Facilities - November 21, 2016
- Accelerite Announces CloudPlatform Integration with Docker Containers at ApacheCon 2016 - November 16, 2016