SafeNet Launches Webinar Series to Prepare Software Providers for Cloud Service Delivery
Webinars Feature Industry Experts and Thought Leaders Delivering Best Practices for Services in the Cloud
BALTIMORE–October 19, 2011– SafeNet, Inc., a worldwide leader in data protection, today announced the comprehensive educational webinar series, “Let’s Do It in the Cloud,” featuring presentations from some of the most experienced names in the cloud and software industries. Guest executive presenters from Agilis Solutions, Dell Boomi, IDC, SafeNet, THINKstrategies, and Zuora will walk webinar attendees through tips, tricks, and best practices for conquering some of the most challenging obstacles associated with cloud service delivery—from service development and integration to best practices for service pricing, packaging, and usage control, to service lifecycle management from trial to upsell and beyond.
This webinar series is part of SafeNet’s “Journey to the Cloud,” a comprehensive program focused on providing leadership, education, resources, and collaboration to empower independent software vendors preparing for their move to the cloud. SafeNet’sJourney to the Cloud program is the industry’s first and only comprehensive program designed to help software providers better understand the need and make the move to cloud service delivery.
The Journey to the Cloud program will include the following elements:
- Free Education – a variety of educational resources, including the webinar series, ‘Let’s Do It in the Cloud’, that includes best practices and guidance for software vendors.
- Industry Think Tank – a “friends in the cloud” consortium providing software vendors with easy access to a virtual rolodex of important contacts and resources for jump-starting SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) offerings.
- LicensingLive! Community– the forum for collaboration, discussion, and best-practices sharing within the software community.
The Let’s Do It in the Cloud educational webinar series delivered by an industry-leading panel of software and cloud experts offers the following complimentary sessions for software vendors:
- October 20, 2011 at 1 p.m. EDT –The Software Industry and the Cloud: Assessing Global Adoption and a Glimpse at How Monetization Models Will Change, presented by Amy Konary, Research VP, Software Licensing & Provisioning, IDC
- October 27, 2011 at 1 p.m. EDT –Integration: Addressing a Top 3 Priority for Accelerating Cloud Adoption, presented by Rick Nucci, CTO, Dell Boomi.
- November 3, 2011 at 1 p.m. EDT – Migration Made Easy: An ISV’s Guide to Moving their On-Premise Business to the Cloud, presented by Eileen Boerger, President, Agilis Solutions.
- November 10, 2011 at 1 p.m. EDT – A Software Providers Guide to Success in the Cloud: Pricing, Packaging, and Monetization, co-presented by Jeff Yoshimura, VP, Marketing, Zuora and Jake Fox, Sr. Director, Product Management, SafeNet.
- November 17, 2011 at 1 p.m. EDT –Doing SaaS Right: Pulling Together All the Pieces, moderated by Jeffrey M. Kaplan, Managing Director, THINKstrategies, and featuring executive panelists from Agilis Solutions, Dell Boomi, SafeNet, and Zuora.
For more information or to register for any event in the Let’s Do It in the Cloud webinar series, or to request a meeting with a representative from one of the presenting companies, visit www.safenet-nc.com/letsdoitinthecloud.
About SafeNet Software Monetization Solutions
SafeNet has more than 25 years of experience in delivering innovative and reliable software licensing and entitlement management solutions to software, cloud service, and technology vendors worldwide. Easy to integrate and use, innovative, and feature-focused, the company’s family of Sentinel® software monetization solutions are designed to meet the unique license enablement, enforcement, and entitlement management requirements of any organization, regardless of size, technical requirements, or organizational structure.
Only with SafeNet are clients able to address all of their IP protection, licensing, and entitlement management challenges while increasing overall profitability, improving internal operations, maintaining competitive positioning, and enhancing relationships with their customers and end users.
With a proven history in adapting to new requirements and introducing new technologies to address evolving market conditions, SafeNet’s more than 25,000 customers around the globe know that by choosing Sentinel, they choose the freedom to evolve how they do business today, tomorrow, and beyond. To learn more about SafeNet’s full portfolio of software monetization solutions, visit www.safenet-inc.com/sentinel. To learn more about our software monetization solution designed specifically for cloud services or to request a free trial, visit www.sentinelcloud.com.
Founded in 1983, SafeNet, Inc. is one of the largest information security companies in the world, and is trusted to protect the most sensitive data of market-leading organizations around the globe. SafeNet’s data-centric approach focuses on the protection of high value information throughout its lifecycle, from the data center to the cloud. More than 25,000 customers across commercial enterprises and government agencies trust SafeNet to protect and control access to sensitive data, manage risk, ensure compliance, and secure virtual and cloud environments. www.safenet-inc.com.