VMware TV Series: Introduction to Virtualization
This video webcast provides an overview of virtualization solutions from VMware® and explains the technology and products that enable these solutions.
Virtualization is a proven software technology that is rapidly transforming the IT landscape and fundamentally changing the way people compute. This video webcast, part of the VMware TV Series, provides a basic overview of virtualization solutions from VMware® and explains the technology and products that enable these solutions.
In this video webcast, Michael Adams, Sr. Product Marketing Manager at VMware, discuss the core functionality of VMware vSphereTM, the industry-leading virtualization platform for delivering the next generation of flexible, reliable IT services.
Watch this video webcast to:
- Learn about virtualization solutions such as server consolidation, green IT, business continuity and disaster recovery (BCDR), and cloud computing.
- Understand how the benefits of virtualization are extending beyond servers to simplify desktop deployment and management.
- Find out how virtualization can help you save time, money and energy while achieving more with the computer resources you already own.
- Learn more about VMware vSphereTM and its capabilities.
Latest posts by CloudTweaks (see all)
- How To Avoid An IT Culture Clash - July 27, 2015
- CLOUD AGGREGATION IS INEVITABLE: The Shift From Digital Disruption To Digital Enabler - July 27, 2015
- Smart Watches And Cyber Security Concerns - July 24, 2015