An interesting and somewhat playful look at ‘Man vs Machine’ found over at the Dell Community.
There is however a very serious undertone to this for those leaning a bit on the paranoid side. With the acceptance and explosive growth of cloud computing and the utilization of online collaboration services, its simply just a matter of time before developers and scientists figure out a way for the computer to lead the way.
Perhaps in years rather than decades.
- What Futuristic Tech Will You See In Your Lifetime? - July 29, 2016
- Staying on Top of Your Infrastructure-as-a-Service Security Responsibilities - July 28, 2016
- What’s On The Horizon For Cloud Computing - July 28, 2016
- How The Cloud Is Changing Online Education - July 27, 2016
- Ransomware: A Digital Pandemic – Is There A Cure? - July 26, 2016