An interesting and somewhat playful look at ‘Man vs Machine’ found over at the Dell Community.
There is however a very serious undertone to this for those leaning a bit on the paranoid side. With the acceptance and explosive growth of cloud computing and the utilization of online collaboration services, its simply just a matter of time before developers and scientists figure out a way for the computer to lead the way.
Perhaps in years rather than decades.
- Fully Autonomous Cars: How’s It REALLY Going To Work? - August 26, 2016
- How Identity Governance Can Secure The Cloud Enterprise - August 25, 2016
- Significant Emerging Technologies To Lookout For In 2017 - August 25, 2016
- In The Fast Lane: Connected Car Hacking A Big Risk - August 24, 2016
- Having Your Cybersecurity And Eating It Too - August 24, 2016