An interesting and somewhat playful look at ‘Man vs Machine’ found over at the Dell Community.
There is however a very serious undertone to this for those leaning a bit on the paranoid side. With the acceptance and explosive growth of cloud computing and the utilization of online collaboration services, its simply just a matter of time before developers and scientists figure out a way for the computer to lead the way.
Perhaps in years rather than decades.
- The Five Rules of Security and Compliance in the Public Cloud Era - October 18, 2016
- 5 Ways Cloud-based Tools Can Help Accountants Escape The IT Treadmill - October 17, 2016
- RCS In Emerging Markets Means A Step Forward For Cloud Computing - October 10, 2016
- Cloud Native Trends Picking Up – Legacy Security Losing Ground - October 6, 2016
- Introducing and Implementing Voice Biometrics in Call Centers - October 6, 2016