An interesting and somewhat playful look at ‘Man vs Machine’ found over at the Dell Community.
There is however a very serious undertone to this for those leaning a bit on the paranoid side. With the acceptance and explosive growth of cloud computing and the utilization of online collaboration services, its simply just a matter of time before developers and scientists figure out a way for the computer to lead the way.
Perhaps in years rather than decades.
- When Sci-Fi Predictions Come To Fruition - July 22, 2016
- Facebook Hopes To Extend Internet Connectivity With Solar-Powered Drones - July 22, 2016
- When Will Women In Tech Become The Norm? - July 21, 2016
- Intel Looks For Cloud Segment Growth Rate To Accelerate - July 21, 2016
- Augmented Reality – $30 Billion Dollar Industry By 2020 - July 19, 2016