An interesting and somewhat playful look at ‘Man vs Machine’ found over at the Dell Community.
There is however a very serious undertone to this for those leaning a bit on the paranoid side. With the acceptance and explosive growth of cloud computing and the utilization of online collaboration services, its simply just a matter of time before developers and scientists figure out a way for the computer to lead the way.
Perhaps in years rather than decades.
- Is Your Office 365 Data Properly Protected? - November 25, 2015
- Cloud Computing – The Game Changer - November 19, 2015
- Banking On Recurring Revenue In The Cloud - November 18, 2015
- Juniper Research: Top Ten Tech Predictions For 2016 - November 16, 2015
- On-Premise VoIP vs The Cloud - November 16, 2015