Infographic: The Cloud CrowdFunders
Cloud Computing and Funding clearly go hand in hand at the moment. Many of the recent cloud computing acquisitions involve well established businesses which have strong management, a history of sales and a proven track record. However, if you are on the other side of the spectrum and are a small start-up with a limited number of employees, limited sales but the right business model, you may then want to look into CrowdFunding.
Take a look at one of our previous posts regarding crowdfunding
- 15 Cloud Data Performance Monitoring Companies - June 21, 2016
- Cross-Site Scripting – Why Is It A Serious Security Threat For Big Data Applications? - June 21, 2016
- What’s Ahead For Predictive Analytics And Why It Matters For Businesses - June 17, 2016
- Do Not Rely On Passwords To Protect Your Online Information - June 15, 2016
- Despite Record Breaches, Secure Third Party Access Still Not An IT Priority - June 14, 2016