Infographic: The Cloud CrowdFunders
Cloud Computing and Funding clearly go hand in hand at the moment. Many of the recent cloud computing acquisitions involve well established businesses which have strong management, a history of sales and a proven track record. However, if you are on the other side of the spectrum and are a small start-up with a limited number of employees, limited sales but the right business model, you may then want to look into CrowdFunding.
Take a look at one of our previous posts regarding crowdfunding
- The Intelligent Industrial Revolution - October 24, 2016
- Data Sharing: A Matter of Transparency and Control - October 23, 2016
- The Five Rules of Security and Compliance in the Public Cloud Era - October 18, 2016
- 5 Ways Cloud-based Tools Can Help Accountants Escape The IT Treadmill - October 17, 2016
- Cloud Native Trends Picking Up – Legacy Security Losing Ground - October 6, 2016