2015 Advertising Opportunities - Find Out More!
Our Cloud Hosting Partner ‘Firehost’, Now Offers Scheduled Scaling
Do you need to adjust your server resources for an event tomorrow, next week, or next month? Expecting a spike in traffic, but just for a few days? Scaling resources up and down on your Secure Cloud Servers just got more convenient. We’re excited to announce that scheduled scaling is available today.
FireHost now offers three ways to adjust your cloud server resources through the customer portal.
- Manual Scaling: Resources can be adjusted up or down manually, anytime
- Auto Scaling: Usage thresholds can be set in advance that will automatically add resources to accommodate an increased load should an unexpected spike in activity occur
- NEW Scheduled Scaling: Resource adjustments, whether up or down, can be scheduled in advance to automatically occur on your predetermined days and times
Latest posts by CloudTweaks (see all)
- Cloud Infographic – How Much Do You Really Know About The Cloud? - January 23, 2015
- Big Data, Big Business: Top 100 Heavy Hitters in Big Data - January 23, 2015
- Microsoft HoloLens Could Be an Augmented Reality Game-Changer - January 22, 2015