Our Cloud Hosting Partner ‘Firehost’, Now Offers Scheduled Scaling
Do you need to adjust your server resources for an event tomorrow, next week, or next month? Expecting a spike in traffic, but just for a few days? Scaling resources up and down on your Secure Cloud Servers just got more convenient. We’re excited to announce that scheduled scaling is available today.
FireHost now offers three ways to adjust your cloud server resources through the customer portal.
- Manual Scaling: Resources can be adjusted up or down manually, anytime
- Auto Scaling: Usage thresholds can be set in advance that will automatically add resources to accommodate an increased load should an unexpected spike in activity occur
- NEW Scheduled Scaling: Resource adjustments, whether up or down, can be scheduled in advance to automatically occur on your predetermined days and times
Latest posts by CloudTweaks (see all)
- Cloud Infographic – Santa’s Cloud ERP Workshop - December 19, 2014
- IBM Radically Simplifies Cloud Computing Contracts - December 18, 2014
- The Role Cloud Technology Plays in the Recruiting Industry - December 16, 2014