Open Registration: Cloud Connect India – May 24th and 25th
Cloud Connect India will be the defining event for cloud computing, where the entire industry comes together to drive growth and innovation. Taking place on May 24th and 25th, 2012, Cloud Connect India is the best place to discuss and learn about the latest trends in cloud computing, with the biggest names in the industry. From cloud in the enterprise to the mobile cloud, virtualization, security, cloud communications and security – we will cover the most relevant and latest updates from the industry.
Learn about the latest cloud technologies and platforms from thought leaders in Cloud Connect’s comprehensive conference.
- Cloud/Grid architecture
- Cloud-based Services and Education
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- High-Performance Computing
- Cloud-Delivered Testing
- Cloud Lock-in vs. Cloud Interoperability
- Multi Cloud Frameworks & APIs
- Monitoring Cloud Applications
- Data Security & Encryption On The Cloud
- Elastic Computing, Cloud Databases
- Private vs. Public Clouds
- Cloud Scalability & Cloud Analytics
For more information, visit www.cloudconnectevent.in
• 2 Day Expo and Conference focused on Cloud Computing and related technologies
• 1000+ Delegates and Visitors
• Parallel Conference Tracks
• Keynote Theatre featuring leading Industry Speakers
• Technical sessions for advanced level discussions
• Representation from the key industry players offering leading products and services
IT Decision Makers, Developers, IT Managers from SMBs /SMEs, Administrators.
Cloud Connect India is a truly global event – bringing together the IT sector’s most recognizable names and faces for a two-day insight into the technology that’s changing the shape of world business.
Register today for the defining cloud event! Visit http://www.cloudconnectevent.in/visitor_registration.asp
Call for Papers opens on Dec 15, 2011.
Latest posts by CloudTweaks (see all)
- Improving Safety On The Digital Highway - March 26, 2015
- From AOL To Twitch: A Decade Of Big Data Hacks - March 26, 2015
- New Report Finds 1 Out Of 3 Sites Are Vulnerable To Malware - March 24, 2015