Call for Papers Open: Cloud Connect Bengaluru
After the smashing success of Cloud Connect series in Santa Clara and Chicago, UBM is proud to present you with Cloud Connect in India to be held at Bengaluru.
Cloud Connect is the best place to discuss and learn about the latest trends in cloud computing, with the biggest names in the industry. From cloud in the enterprise to the mobile cloud, virtualization, security, cloud communications and security – we will cover the most relevant and latest updates from the industry. Learn about the latest cloud technologies and platforms from thought leaders in Cloud Connect’s comprehensive conference.
The Call for Papers is now open. To submit your Speaker Proposal / Paper,
You are invited to submit your papers under any of the following categories (but not limited to):
Cloud performance, Cloud Interoperability, Cloud Testing, Cloud Monitoring and Management, Public Clouds, Private Clouds, SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, Governance, Risk and Compliance, Security, Authentication, Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity, Cloud Analytics, Cloud-based Security, Cloud Economics, Social Cloud, Big Data and Mobile Cloud.
The team at Cloud Connect looks forward to receive submissions from Business Leaders, CIOs, Analysts, Domain Experts and Vendors. Besides technology sessions, submissions can also be in the form of case studies and workshops.
While suggesting a topic, please make sure:
• Your content is interesting, nonpartisan, and product agnostic.
• You use real-world examples and case studies wherever possible.
• You try and keep the submission short and to the point.
To Register as an attendee, visit: http://www.cloudconnectevent.in/visitor_registration.asp
- Google Serious About Combined Cloud Platform Business Model - November 20, 2015
- Google Taking A Back Seat To Self Driving Laws - November 16, 2015
- Protective Smart Clothing Startups On The Rise - November 12, 2015
- Microsoft Sets Up Data Centers In Germany Amid US Surveillance Concerns - November 11, 2015
- Google Introduces New Machine Learning System – TensorFlow - November 9, 2015