Most Commonly Used Cloud Applications
Websites, backup and recovery, email and calendars were rated as the most commonly used cloud applications. The high ranking (fourth) position for testing and development is explained by the way in which cloud delivery simplifies setup and dismantling of test and development environments.
Here’s plenty of growth potential for backup and recovery, document management and customer relationship management (CRM) as cloud applications. However, perceived concerns about data security and regulatory compliance mean that most organisations don’t currently have firm plans to move applications like billing and HR management to the cloud.
- The Intelligent Industrial Revolution - October 24, 2016
- Data Sharing: A Matter of Transparency and Control - October 23, 2016
- The Five Rules of Security and Compliance in the Public Cloud Era - October 18, 2016
- 5 Ways Cloud-based Tools Can Help Accountants Escape The IT Treadmill - October 17, 2016
- Cloud Native Trends Picking Up – Legacy Security Losing Ground - October 6, 2016