Most Commonly Used Cloud Applications
Websites, backup and recovery, email and calendars were rated as the most commonly used cloud applications. The high ranking (fourth) position for testing and development is explained by the way in which cloud delivery simplifies setup and dismantling of test and development environments.
Here’s plenty of growth potential for backup and recovery, document management and customer relationship management (CRM) as cloud applications. However, perceived concerns about data security and regulatory compliance mean that most organisations don’t currently have firm plans to move applications like billing and HR management to the cloud.
- Massive Cuts In Electricity Taxes For Datacenters In Sweden - October 9, 2015
- Mobile Connected Technologies – The Future Of The Healthcare Industry - October 7, 2015
- Smart Accessories: The Apple Watch Hermes - October 6, 2015
- Overcoming Compliance Challenges and Regulatory Risk In The Cloud - September 30, 2015
- The Pentagon May Go “All Cloud” For Unclassified E-mails - September 23, 2015