Infographic: What’s Driving Investment In Cloud Computing?
Reducing the cost of infrastructure and flexibility were the top two reasons for investing in cloud (67% and 54% of respondents respectively). Both drivers reflect the current economic climate and the fact that most IT departments are currently focused on meeting short-term goals. So there’s scope to convince organisations of the long-term benefits that cloud can bring to a company.
Almost 40% of small and medium-size companies rated business continuity and disaster recovery (BC&DR) as a top-three driver, compared with just 15% of large companies — reflecting the fact that it’s harder for smaller organisations to provide that capability in house.
- The Internet of Everything: Why The IoT Will Take Over Every Industry - April 29, 2016
- Make Your Smart Device Even Smarter By Answering These 4 Questions - April 20, 2016
- Infographic: How Wearables Are Revolutionizing Health Care Services - April 11, 2016
- How the Internet of Things will change your life - April 7, 2016
- Mondo Report: The Top 5 Cloud Positions/Skills In Highest Demand - April 5, 2016