Infographic: What’s Driving Investment In Cloud Computing?
Reducing the cost of infrastructure and flexibility were the top two reasons for investing in cloud (67% and 54% of respondents respectively). Both drivers reflect the current economic climate and the fact that most IT departments are currently focused on meeting short-term goals. So there’s scope to convince organisations of the long-term benefits that cloud can bring to a company.
Almost 40% of small and medium-size companies rated business continuity and disaster recovery (BC&DR) as a top-three driver, compared with just 15% of large companies — reflecting the fact that it’s harder for smaller organisations to provide that capability in house.
- In The Fast Lane: Connected Car Hacking A Big Risk - August 24, 2016
- Having Your Cybersecurity And Eating It Too - August 24, 2016
- The Golden Age of Wearable Technology - August 23, 2016
- Cybersecurity Experts Racing to Keep Pace with Growing Cyber Threats - August 22, 2016
- Artificial Intelligence In The Enterprise - August 19, 2016