Who’s using cloud today?
Cloud computing is considered a priority by executive teams in 69% of the organisations we surveyed. Among large companies, the percentage is slightly higher (71%) than for medium (67%) and small companies (68%).
However, it’s actually small companies that are leading the way in terms of cloud usage. Overall, 76% of respondents said their companies were using cloud services or planned to do so within the next 24 months — with 78% of small companies already using or planning to use cloud, compared with 73% of both large and medium-size companies.
- The Intelligent Industrial Revolution - October 24, 2016
- Data Sharing: A Matter of Transparency and Control - October 23, 2016
- The Five Rules of Security and Compliance in the Public Cloud Era - October 18, 2016
- 5 Ways Cloud-based Tools Can Help Accountants Escape The IT Treadmill - October 17, 2016
- Cloud Native Trends Picking Up – Legacy Security Losing Ground - October 6, 2016