Who’s using cloud today?
Cloud computing is considered a priority by executive teams in 69% of the organisations we surveyed. Among large companies, the percentage is slightly higher (71%) than for medium (67%) and small companies (68%).
However, it’s actually small companies that are leading the way in terms of cloud usage. Overall, 76% of respondents said their companies were using cloud services or planned to do so within the next 24 months — with 78% of small companies already using or planning to use cloud, compared with 73% of both large and medium-size companies.
- Living In A Post-Safe Harbor World: What Your Company Needs To Know - November 30, 2015
- Cloud Is Changing The Game For Retailers On Cyber Monday - November 27, 2015
- Is Your Office 365 Data Properly Protected? - November 25, 2015
- Cloud Computing – The Game Changer - November 19, 2015
- Banking On Recurring Revenue In The Cloud - November 18, 2015