Who’s using cloud today?
Cloud computing is considered a priority by executive teams in 69% of the organisations we surveyed. Among large companies, the percentage is slightly higher (71%) than for medium (67%) and small companies (68%).
However, it’s actually small companies that are leading the way in terms of cloud usage. Overall, 76% of respondents said their companies were using cloud services or planned to do so within the next 24 months — with 78% of small companies already using or planning to use cloud, compared with 73% of both large and medium-size companies.
- Infographic: Debugging Applications, the Silent Resource Drain - December 7, 2016
- 3 Reasons SaaS Providers Must Have An App Store - December 7, 2016
- The Lighter Side Of The Cloud -The Thrill Seeker - December 2, 2016
- A Resilient Cloud Strategy: Standardize or Diversify? - December 1, 2016
- Autonomous Vehicles – Are European Drivers Ready To Go Driverless? - December 1, 2016