Who’s using cloud today?
Cloud computing is considered a priority by executive teams in 69% of the organisations we surveyed. Among large companies, the percentage is slightly higher (71%) than for medium (67%) and small companies (68%).
However, it’s actually small companies that are leading the way in terms of cloud usage. Overall, 76% of respondents said their companies were using cloud services or planned to do so within the next 24 months — with 78% of small companies already using or planning to use cloud, compared with 73% of both large and medium-size companies.
- Conquering Disease with Artificial Intelligence and IBM Watson - June 30, 2016
- Clouding Around With The Unicorns - June 30, 2016
- Curing Cancer With Big Data - June 29, 2016
- Controversial Chinese Cybersecurity Law Under Review Again - June 28, 2016
- Data Protection and Session Fixation Attacks - June 27, 2016