Secure Cloud Hosting Now Available in Europe: Firehost
At Cloud Expo Europe last month, FireHost officially announced our expansion into Europe, with our newest data center locations in London and Amsterdam. We’ve taken our unique cloud hosting environment, un-matched security, support and scalability that you have experienced in the US, and made it available in Europe.
European privacy rules are very specific about how data is protected. So much so, that large international organizations are already feeling the pressure and reacting by exploring data sovereignty solutions to guarantee consumers’ private information will not leave European soil. We decided to confront this challenge head on, with our strong secure cloud hosting offering, and strategically locating our secure data centers in London and Amsterdam.
We are also pleased to announce a few added features now available from FireHost.
- Manage US and European secure cloud servers through one customer portal – full server management for all locations in one convenient view
- Choose your servers geographic location, determine with certainty where your data resides
- Pay in pounds or dollars, regardless of where your secure cloud servers are located
- Fully managed support – expert support engineers in US and Europe, available 24x7x365
- New geographic redundancy, global load balancing, and disaster recovery / business continuity hosting solutions available
For more details on expanding into Europe, or, hosting applications closer to an existing European audience, decreasing latency, and maintaining data sovereignty – contact a FireHost Sales Engineer.
FireHost is committed to providing the most secure, scalable, and high performance cloud hosting solutions in the world.
(Disclaimer: CloudTweaks.com is currently a partner and client of Firehost Cloud Hosting.)
Latest posts by CloudTweaks (see all)
- Video Conferencing For Effective Customer Engagement - February 27, 2015
- Cloud Infographic – Healthcare Wearables - February 25, 2015
- Mirantis Collaborates With Google on Kubernetes and OpenStack Integration - February 24, 2015