CopperEgg’s RevealCloud v3 Delivers First Real-Time System Process Monitoring Service
CopperEgg’s RevealCloud v3 delivers first real-time server process monitoring service and supports larger server deployments with features ideal for both DevOps and IT System Administrators.
(Austin, Texas March 26, 2012) CopperEgg, Corp., a real-time monitoring and analytics company, today announced the release of RevealCloud™ v3, the leading, real-time monitoring service for cloud, virtual, physical and hybrid IT deployments. RevealCloud v3 delivers a number of new features, including support for thousands of simultaneous nodes across any deployment model, enhanced at-a-glance user interface and real-time system Process Monitoring. RevealCloud’s robust feature set and pay-per-use pricing scheme makes it an ideal monitoring service for SaaS Web Developers and IT System Administrators.
RevealCloud is a SaaS-based server monitoring service that provides a detailed, unified view of all of your servers, running across OS, public, private clouds, virtual and physical environments. With RevealCloud v3, real-time data is displayed for all system processes, CPUs, network interfaces, memory, disk I/O and more. RevealCloud supports all cloud environments, including Amazon EC2, Rackspace, Windows Azure, SoftLayer and more, with server monitoring for Windows, Hyper-V, Linux, Mac OS X and FreeBSD operating systems. Featuring easy installation, customizable alerts, high-resolution drilldown and multi-user support, RevealCloud is a complete monitoring solution for today’s dynamic, mixed-server/cloud hybrid environments.
“We are very pleased with the addition of real-time process monitoring in RevealCloud“, said Ben Weatherman, co-founder at Ordoro. “Previously, RevealCloud could tell us that memory consumption was running high. Now with process monitoring we have instant insight into what process is consuming memory, which even some of our non-technical folks have used to troubleshoot a customer issue.”
“As RevealCloud gained traction in the marketplace, maintaining our real-time view into much larger deployments and adding process monitoring emerged as the most requested features,” said Kip McClanahan, CEO of CopperEgg. “We’ve continued to aggressively enhance RevealCloud since its launch and believe it offers the easiest to use, highest value system monitoring product available for DevOps and System Administrators.”
Today users expect applications and services to perform seamlessly. If an application stops responding – even for a few seconds – customers become easily frustrated and often abandon their efforts, resulting in lost revenue and/or productivity. Server monitoring using RevealCloud provides split-second monitoring of the operating and performance metrics for servers that support critical application services, no matter where they are located. This enables IT and development teams to accelerate time to market during the development phase, optimize deployments as they learn customer usage patterns, and identify early warning signs of service degradation.
CopperEgg’s System Monitoring – Key Benefits:
- Monitor servers across environments: including clouds, virtual and physical servers.
- Ability to monitor thousands of nodes simultaneously
- Install in seconds and never lose an instance with automatic deployment for new instances.
- Get real-time updates: get instant visibility into the performance and health of your systems and detect trends as they develop.
- Customize alerts: set thresholds for alerts and direct them to individuals or groups as applicable for instant insight into the health of a system.
- Tailor views with an elegant user interface: see your whole infrastructure from a sortable top-level systems view; or tag and group systems as needed for optimal server monitoring.
- Pay-per-use: only charged for the time your systems are actually monitored.
- Enable server monitoring from any browser: PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, Android or other mobile device.
System monitoring with CopperEgg’s RevealCloud is available here starting with 2 systems monitored for free with full functionality.
CopperEgg provides real-time insight into the speed and availability of applications and services deployed on cloud, virtual and physical servers. Our SaaS-based server monitoring tool is designed to install in seconds with no configuration and immediately deliver fine-grained visibility into critical performance metrics, insight into developing trends, and split-second decision support for organizations of all sizes. CopperEgg is backed by Silverton Partners and based in Austin, Texas.
For more information, visit: http://www.copperegg.com.
Latest posts by CloudTweaks (see all)
- News: Spanning Is Acquired By EMC Corporation - October 28, 2014
- Cloud Infographic: Data Storage – $16 Billion Market - October 23, 2014
- SingleHop Unveils Enterprise-Class Virtual Private Cloud for Businesses of All Sizes - October 21, 2014