Big Data And Mobile Communications
Turn Big Data into Big Opportunity
Mobile communications continues to evolve at breakneck speed within the telecommunications industry. As competition increases, organizations need to focus on ensuring the best possible customer experience while managing costs related to maintenance and improvement of the network, and a burgeoning portfolio of third-party content and interconnected partners. Mobile data traffic congestion, increases in signalling traffic from the explosion of always-on smartphones, and an inability to proactively invest in timely network optimization, can lead to customer churn and missed marketing and revenue opportunities.
Huge volumes of structured and unstructured data are amassed on a daily basis from the network, customer usage, revenue interactions with customers and business partners, and a host of other operational and business support systems. The telecom industry has entered the world of big data in a big way, and there is no more looking back.
Big data represents a potential gold mine for those looking to gain better insight into customer relationships and operations, and innovate in an increasingly competitive industry.
Infographic Source: Rackspace
- The Internet of Everything: Why The IoT Will Take Over Every Industry - April 29, 2016
- Make Your Smart Device Even Smarter By Answering These 4 Questions - April 20, 2016
- Infographic: How Wearables Are Revolutionizing Health Care Services - April 11, 2016
- How the Internet of Things will change your life - April 7, 2016
- Mondo Report: The Top 5 Cloud Positions/Skills In Highest Demand - April 5, 2016