Cloud Infographic: The Cloud Tablet
Mobile cloud is the convergence of cloud computing and mobile apps. It is one of the hottest trends in cloud computing that is expected to play an increasingly important role in the future.
The entry of iPads into the enterprise space. Tablets are now entering the enterprise space and are projected to supplement the PCs in the nearby future. From data centers to construction firms, tablets are finding their uses in innovative settings. By moving apps from the PC to the tablet, enterprises are putting more effort on their mobile cloud services…. Continue Reading
- The Lighter Side Of The Cloud -The Thrill Seeker - December 2, 2016
- A Resilient Cloud Strategy: Standardize or Diversify? - December 1, 2016
- Autonomous Vehicles – Are European Drivers Ready To Go Driverless? - December 1, 2016
- IIA Report Infographic: Mobile Shopping Statistics - November 29, 2016
- Sports Data Analytics and the National Hockey League (NHL) - November 28, 2016