Cloud Infographic: The Cloud Tablet
Mobile cloud is the convergence of cloud computing and mobile apps. It is one of the hottest trends in cloud computing that is expected to play an increasingly important role in the future.
The entry of iPads into the enterprise space. Tablets are now entering the enterprise space and are projected to supplement the PCs in the nearby future. From data centers to construction firms, tablets are finding their uses in innovative settings. By moving apps from the PC to the tablet, enterprises are putting more effort on their mobile cloud services…. Continue Reading
- The Intelligent Industrial Revolution - October 24, 2016
- Data Sharing: A Matter of Transparency and Control - October 23, 2016
- The Five Rules of Security and Compliance in the Public Cloud Era - October 18, 2016
- 5 Ways Cloud-based Tools Can Help Accountants Escape The IT Treadmill - October 17, 2016
- Cloud Native Trends Picking Up – Legacy Security Losing Ground - October 6, 2016