Premise to Cloud: Adopting Hosted Unified Communications to Converge, Collaborate, and Compete
Collaboration is the linchpin to being competitively relevant. And being relevant is not solely defined by the products or services that an enterprise now offers. Relevancy is defined by how quickly and effectively an enterprise responds to market needs, incubates new ideas, and pushes the most promising ideas to production.
This cannot be accomplished with yesterday’s technologies. Unified Communications and Collaboration—the convergence of multiple modes of communication and collaboration, independent of end-user device and location—is no longer a nice to have; it is a must have.
But what form should Unified Communications and Collaboration take and what functions are most critical?
Join Frost & Sullivan and Sprint for a complimentary eBroadcast as we discuss how:
- To take advantage of advanced communications functions quickly and easily through a Hosted UC solution, without investing in IP-PBX equipment, or managing ongoing maintenance costs
- The latest collaboration software can support a growing mobile workforce – enabling more productive work from virtually anywhere, on any device
- An all-IP network can deliver the security and reliability demanded by real-time applications for a seamless collaboration experience
- To reduce your overall total cost of ownership (TCO) and enjoy more predictable operating expenses
Click here to register and join us as we answer many of your challenging questions and join us for a Q&A session with the presenters.
Latest posts by CloudTweaks (see all)
- Cloud Infographic: IoT For Automotive Deconstructed - August 25, 2015
- Moving Your Enterprise Apps To The Cloud Is A Business Decision - August 19, 2015
- Is Windows 10 The Final Piece Of Microsoft’s Cloud Strategy? - August 14, 2015