Cloud Accounting Software
The cloud computing concept is really very simple. The software programs are on the World Wide Web which accounting firms do not need to manage, install, or buy. There is no need to hire IT professionals because these firms only need a robust internet connection and a browser. Network switches, operating systems, applications, and servers are unknown to these accounting firms. For these organizations, such things belong to the cloud, the World Wide Web, and the cloud computing supplier.
Infographic Source: Financial Force
- The Lighter Side Of The Cloud -The Thrill Seeker - December 2, 2016
- A Resilient Cloud Strategy: Standardize or Diversify? - December 1, 2016
- Autonomous Vehicles – Are European Drivers Ready To Go Driverless? - December 1, 2016
- IIA Report Infographic: Mobile Shopping Statistics - November 29, 2016
- Sports Data Analytics and the National Hockey League (NHL) - November 28, 2016