Whitepaper Research: New Requirements for Security and Compliance Auditing in the Cloud
“New Requirements for Security and Compliance Auditing in the Cloud“
With the proliferation of cloud computing, how does an organization manage IT security, compliance, and audit? Cloud computing poses new challenges for IT security, compliance and audit professionals who must protect corporate data and IT assets, and verify compliance of security controls.
This white paper begins with a definition of cloud computing and its various models, explains how cloud computing is changing assumptions about security, and provides guidelines for auditors who must verify the effectiveness of security controls used within a cloud computing system. Cloud adoption is real, so learn how to prepare your organization, tools, and processes for these changes before migration begins.
“Cloud: The Relevance & Value of a Storage Hypervisor“
This white paper discusses the relevance and value of a Storage Hypervisor, and focuses on what users need to get started building and implementing a storage hypervisor vision.
It summarizes market dynamics which are driving to more organizations implementing a Storage Hypervisor strategy.
- Mobile Connected Technologies – The Future Of The Healthcare Industry - October 7, 2015
- Smart Accessories: The Apple Watch Hermes - October 6, 2015
- Overcoming Compliance Challenges and Regulatory Risk In The Cloud - September 30, 2015
- The Pentagon May Go “All Cloud” For Unclassified E-mails - September 23, 2015
- Connected Transportation: The Electric Apple - September 22, 2015