Whitepaper Research: New Requirements for Security and Compliance Auditing in the Cloud
“New Requirements for Security and Compliance Auditing in the Cloud“
With the proliferation of cloud computing, how does an organization manage IT security, compliance, and audit? Cloud computing poses new challenges for IT security, compliance and audit professionals who must protect corporate data and IT assets, and verify compliance of security controls.
This white paper begins with a definition of cloud computing and its various models, explains how cloud computing is changing assumptions about security, and provides guidelines for auditors who must verify the effectiveness of security controls used within a cloud computing system. Cloud adoption is real, so learn how to prepare your organization, tools, and processes for these changes before migration begins.
“Cloud: The Relevance & Value of a Storage Hypervisor“
This white paper discusses the relevance and value of a Storage Hypervisor, and focuses on what users need to get started building and implementing a storage hypervisor vision.
It summarizes market dynamics which are driving to more organizations implementing a Storage Hypervisor strategy.
- Google Serious About Combined Cloud Platform Business Model - November 20, 2015
- Google Taking A Back Seat To Self Driving Laws - November 16, 2015
- Protective Smart Clothing Startups On The Rise - November 12, 2015
- Microsoft Sets Up Data Centers In Germany Amid US Surveillance Concerns - November 11, 2015
- Google Introduces New Machine Learning System – TensorFlow - November 9, 2015