Red Hat to Present Middleware Virtual Event and Press Conference on June 20
RALEIGH, N.C. June 13, 2012 Red Hat, Inc. (NYSE: RHT), the world¹s leading provider of open source solutions, today announced that executives from the company’s middleware business unit will host a virtual event and press conference webcast at 11 a.m. ET on June 20, 2012.
For attendees located in Europe, the Middle East, Africa or Asia, a second virtual event and live press conference will be held at 10:00 a.m. CEST on Thursday, June 21, 2012.
To join the virtual event and press conference webcast, or to watch the replay, please visit: http://www.redhat.com/virtual/.
Questions can be submitted directly via the webcast platform, sent to email@example.com or submitted through Twitter via the hashtag #jboss.
- Follow updates on JBoss on Twitter at @JBossNews
About Red Hat, Inc.
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of open source software solutions, taking a community-powered approach to reliable and high-performing cloud, Linux, middleware, storage and virtualization technologies. Red Hat also offers award-winning support, training, and consulting services. As the connective hub in a global network of enterprises, partners, and open source communities, Red Hat helps create relevant, innovative technologies that liberate resources for growth and prepare customers for the future of IT.
Learn more at http://www.redhat.com.
- Health Care Industry Is Being Targeted By Cyberthreats - December 1, 2015
- Google Serious About Combined Cloud Platform Business Model - November 20, 2015
- Google Taking A Back Seat To Self Driving Laws - November 16, 2015
- Protective Smart Clothing Startups On The Rise - November 12, 2015
- Microsoft Sets Up Data Centers In Germany Amid US Surveillance Concerns - November 11, 2015