Red Hat to Present Middleware Virtual Event and Press Conference on June 20
RALEIGH, N.C. June 13, 2012 Red Hat, Inc. (NYSE: RHT), the world¹s leading provider of open source solutions, today announced that executives from the company’s middleware business unit will host a virtual event and press conference webcast at 11 a.m. ET on June 20, 2012.
For attendees located in Europe, the Middle East, Africa or Asia, a second virtual event and live press conference will be held at 10:00 a.m. CEST on Thursday, June 21, 2012.
To join the virtual event and press conference webcast, or to watch the replay, please visit: http://www.redhat.com/virtual/.
Questions can be submitted directly via the webcast platform, sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or submitted through Twitter via the hashtag #jboss.
- Follow updates on JBoss on Twitter at @JBossNews
About Red Hat, Inc.
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of open source software solutions, taking a community-powered approach to reliable and high-performing cloud, Linux, middleware, storage and virtualization technologies. Red Hat also offers award-winning support, training, and consulting services. As the connective hub in a global network of enterprises, partners, and open source communities, Red Hat helps create relevant, innovative technologies that liberate resources for growth and prepare customers for the future of IT.
Learn more at http://www.redhat.com.
- Smart Accessories: The Apple Watch Hermes - October 6, 2015
- Overcoming Compliance Challenges and Regulatory Risk In The Cloud - September 30, 2015
- The Pentagon May Go “All Cloud” For Unclassified E-mails - September 23, 2015
- Connected Transportation: The Electric Apple - September 22, 2015
- Infographic: What Music Should You Listen To At Work? - September 22, 2015