Critical Cloud-Based Business Data
How much control do you have over your critical cloud based business data? How easily do the top SaaS applications allow users to move their data in and out of the service? To give users a look into how data liberation friendly these services are, Backupify, the leading cloud based backup service has just released The First Annual Data Liberation Awards available as an infographic on their blog here .
The top 3 winners in order are: Salesforce, Zoho, & Google Apps.
Backupify evaluated nearly 50 of the top SaaS applications with hands-on trials and compared them on common features to determine the rankings for this report. Applications are rated on how data liberation friendly they are. The full rankings are available on the Backupify blog.
The winners were chosen based on % of data that can be downloaded, cost to download, and time it takes to download. SaaS applications are further broken down by industry, application features, and % of applications per category that offer data export.
- The Lighter Side Of The Cloud -The Thrill Seeker - December 2, 2016
- A Resilient Cloud Strategy: Standardize or Diversify? - December 1, 2016
- Autonomous Vehicles – Are European Drivers Ready To Go Driverless? - December 1, 2016
- IIA Report Infographic: Mobile Shopping Statistics - November 29, 2016
- Sports Data Analytics and the National Hockey League (NHL) - November 28, 2016