Cloud Infographic: Google Drive Vs The Competition
There are hundreds of cloud services available today, a fact which does not make it any easier for users to select a cloud storage provider that fits their needs.
Google is no longer the only kid on the cloud computing block. In fact, Apple, Microsoft, Amazon and even private parties are entering into the cloud storage industry, and rather aggressively. The race is on for these cloud storage services to bring in the most customers and attract the most attention, but who is the best of the best? Answering this question is not as simple as one might hope. In fact, there’s a lot more to selecting the best cloud storage company than meets the eye. This is because cloud storage is customized to users based on their distinct needs, which means while a certain cloud storage may be perfect for one individual, it might not work well for another.
- Tech Trends That Will Shape 2017: Cloud, IoT and AI - January 19, 2017
- Morgan Stanley Modernization Plan – Company to Invest in Fintech - January 18, 2017
- Financial Robo-advisors Cannot Replace Humans - January 10, 2017
- How Industrial Robots Will Brighten Our Future - January 9, 2017
- Clutch Survey Explores Which Cloud Providers Companies Prefer - January 6, 2017