Cloud Infographic: Google Drive Vs The Competition
There are hundreds of cloud services available today, a fact which does not make it any easier for users to select a cloud storage provider that fits their needs.
Google is no longer the only kid on the cloud computing block. In fact, Apple, Microsoft, Amazon and even private parties are entering into the cloud storage industry, and rather aggressively. The race is on for these cloud storage services to bring in the most customers and attract the most attention, but who is the best of the best? Answering this question is not as simple as one might hope. In fact, there’s a lot more to selecting the best cloud storage company than meets the eye. This is because cloud storage is customized to users based on their distinct needs, which means while a certain cloud storage may be perfect for one individual, it might not work well for another.
- Don’t Be Intimidated By Data Governance - May 24, 2016
- Business Analytics Vs Data Science - May 23, 2016
- Cloud is Killing Your BYOD Rollout, But Why? - May 17, 2016
- Is The Fintech Industry The Next Tech Bubble? - May 16, 2016
- Infographic Introduction – Benefits of Cloud Computing - May 10, 2016