Mobile Cloud Computing (MCC) is the next logical evolution for cloud computing.
Though mobile technology is still evolving, especially the operating systems, it is doing so in a very rapid pace. Most modern mobile devices are now sporting capable web browsers mainly due to advances in mobile operating systems done by Google, Microsoft, and Apple. Now one such company that clearly is not advancing let alone keeping up with the rest of the pack is Research In Motion. At this point speculation surrounds the company and one of the main areas of focus is acquisition.
Included is an infographic provided by Firmex which outlines some of the large cloud vendors and carriers that could come into play regarding the possible acquisition of RIM.
Inforgaphic provided by: Firmex
- Tech Trends That Will Shape 2017: Cloud, IoT and AI - January 19, 2017
- Morgan Stanley Modernization Plan – Company to Invest in Fintech - January 18, 2017
- Financial Robo-advisors Cannot Replace Humans - January 10, 2017
- How Industrial Robots Will Brighten Our Future - January 9, 2017
- Clutch Survey Explores Which Cloud Providers Companies Prefer - January 6, 2017