Mobile Cloud Computing (MCC) is the next logical evolution for cloud computing.
Though mobile technology is still evolving, especially the operating systems, it is doing so in a very rapid pace. Most modern mobile devices are now sporting capable web browsers mainly due to advances in mobile operating systems done by Google, Microsoft, and Apple. Now one such company that clearly is not advancing let alone keeping up with the rest of the pack is Research In Motion. At this point speculation surrounds the company and one of the main areas of focus is acquisition.
Included is an infographic provided by Firmex which outlines some of the large cloud vendors and carriers that could come into play regarding the possible acquisition of RIM.
Inforgaphic provided by: Firmex
- Conquering Disease with Artificial Intelligence and IBM Watson - June 30, 2016
- Clouding Around With The Unicorns - June 30, 2016
- Curing Cancer With Big Data - June 29, 2016
- Controversial Chinese Cybersecurity Law Under Review Again - June 28, 2016
- Data Protection and Session Fixation Attacks - June 27, 2016