Discover How to Bring Trust to the Cloud: Strong Authentication for SaaS Applications
However, the same exact benefits of the SaaS delivery model that are driving the trend may actually slow down further adoption of the SaaS applications by the enterprises. Why do IT departments get skeptical about moving their mission-critical applications and data into the cloud? The answer is quite simple; security concerns are increasingly cited among the reasons for slower adoption of SaaS.
As a SaaS provider, you very well know that offering services in the cloud can be both rewarding and challenging at the same time. You clearly have a competitive advantage over the traditional application providers by offering rapid deployment, requiring fewer resources, and reducing overall cost of a software solution. How do you overcome the security challenge?
Read more of this white paper to explore how strong authentication can actually be an argument in favor of SaaS adoption.
You will learn how to:
- Efficiently secure access to your SaaS application
- Gain competitive advantage over other SaaS providers
- Improve customer acquisition rates
- Avoid account sharing between users and subsequent revenue loss
- Manage and control user access from anywhere, at any time
- Satisfy regulatory compliance
- Massive Cuts In Electricity Taxes For Datacenters In Sweden - October 9, 2015
- Mobile Connected Technologies – The Future Of The Healthcare Industry - October 7, 2015
- Smart Accessories: The Apple Watch Hermes - October 6, 2015
- Overcoming Compliance Challenges and Regulatory Risk In The Cloud - September 30, 2015
- The Pentagon May Go “All Cloud” For Unclassified E-mails - September 23, 2015