The Cloud Games
Most cloud service startups rely on newer and more appealing technology than the bigger guys. The industry, however, has definitely changed. Dropbox, a startup cloud service provider, has been leading the way in cloud filesharing and has kept up with the big guys, including Google’s newest cloud service. This infographic however shows a battle with another large competitor of Dropbox, and that being Box.com.
Infographic Source: Spice Works
- Fully Autonomous Cars: How’s It REALLY Going To Work? - August 26, 2016
- How Identity Governance Can Secure The Cloud Enterprise - August 25, 2016
- Significant Emerging Technologies To Lookout For In 2017 - August 25, 2016
- In The Fast Lane: Connected Car Hacking A Big Risk - August 24, 2016
- Having Your Cybersecurity And Eating It Too - August 24, 2016