The Cloud Games
Most cloud service startups rely on newer and more appealing technology than the bigger guys. The industry, however, has definitely changed. Dropbox, a startup cloud service provider, has been leading the way in cloud filesharing and has kept up with the big guys, including Google’s newest cloud service. This infographic however shows a battle with another large competitor of Dropbox, and that being Box.com.
Infographic Source: Spice Works
- 4 Cloud Technology Trends To Look Out For - February 10, 2016
- Cloud Providers Should Welcome End Users’ Scrutiny on Security Practices - February 9, 2016
- The Effects Of Cloud On Data Center Design & Consolidation - February 8, 2016
- MIT’s Eyeriss Chip – Deep Learning Possibilities For Mobile - February 8, 2016
- Smart Wearables – Too Much Connectivity? - February 4, 2016