The Cloud Games
Most cloud service startups rely on newer and more appealing technology than the bigger guys. The industry, however, has definitely changed. Dropbox, a startup cloud service provider, has been leading the way in cloud filesharing and has kept up with the big guys, including Google’s newest cloud service. This infographic however shows a battle with another large competitor of Dropbox, and that being Box.com.
Infographic Source: Spice Works
- Morgan Stanley Modernization Plan – Company to Invest in Fintech - January 18, 2017
- Financial Robo-advisors Cannot Replace Humans - January 10, 2017
- How Industrial Robots Will Brighten Our Future - January 9, 2017
- Clutch Survey Explores Which Cloud Providers Companies Prefer - January 6, 2017
- Imminent IoT Eye-Tracking Technologies To Transform The Connected World - January 2, 2017