Cloud Infographic: The Rise Of The Cloud
Findings from a joint Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) and ISACA survey show that government regulations, exit strategies and international data privacy dominate the Top 10 areas where confidence in the cloud is lowest.
A collaborative project by ISACA and CSA, the Cloud Market Maturity study provides business and IT leaders with insight into the maturity of cloud computing and will help identify any changes in the market. The report, released today, provides detailed insight on the adoption of cloud services among all levels within today’s global enterprises and businesses, including the C-suite.
The study reveals that cloud users in 50 countries were least confident about the following issues. Read Press Release
Read The Results: ISACA_CSA_2012_Cloud_Market_Maturity_Study
- When Sci-Fi Predictions Come To Fruition - July 22, 2016
- Facebook Hopes To Extend Internet Connectivity With Solar-Powered Drones - July 22, 2016
- When Will Women In Tech Become The Norm? - July 21, 2016
- Intel Looks For Cloud Segment Growth Rate To Accelerate - July 21, 2016
- Augmented Reality – $30 Billion Dollar Industry By 2020 - July 19, 2016