Cloud Infographic: The Rise Of The Cloud
Findings from a joint Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) and ISACA survey show that government regulations, exit strategies and international data privacy dominate the Top 10 areas where confidence in the cloud is lowest.
A collaborative project by ISACA and CSA, the Cloud Market Maturity study provides business and IT leaders with insight into the maturity of cloud computing and will help identify any changes in the market. The report, released today, provides detailed insight on the adoption of cloud services among all levels within today’s global enterprises and businesses, including the C-suite.
The study reveals that cloud users in 50 countries were least confident about the following issues. Read Press Release
Read The Results: ISACA_CSA_2012_Cloud_Market_Maturity_Study
- How Secure Is Your School Campus Network? - August 29, 2016
- Fully Autonomous Cars: How’s It REALLY Going To Work? - August 26, 2016
- How Identity Governance Can Secure The Cloud Enterprise - August 25, 2016
- Significant Emerging Technologies To Lookout For In 2017 - August 25, 2016
- In The Fast Lane: Connected Car Hacking A Big Risk - August 24, 2016