Cloud Apps (A Buyers Guide)
SaaS has gained huge popularity over the last few years, with an increasing number of enterprises adopting it mainly due to the benefits like pay per use and on demand service. Cloud applications entail thorough testing for their integrity, different from that of on-premise applications. This involves testing of business logic, security, data integration, performance, and scalability, among others.
Infographic Source: Veracode
- Top 5 Digital Health Trends - August 30, 2016
- How Secure Is Your School Campus Network? - August 29, 2016
- Fully Autonomous Cars: How’s It REALLY Going To Work? - August 26, 2016
- How Identity Governance Can Secure The Cloud Enterprise - August 25, 2016
- Significant Emerging Technologies To Lookout For In 2017 - August 25, 2016