Cloud Apps (A Buyers Guide)
SaaS has gained huge popularity over the last few years, with an increasing number of enterprises adopting it mainly due to the benefits like pay per use and on demand service. Cloud applications entail thorough testing for their integrity, different from that of on-premise applications. This involves testing of business logic, security, data integration, performance, and scalability, among others.
Infographic Source: Veracode
- Don’t Be Intimidated By Data Governance - May 24, 2016
- Business Analytics Vs Data Science - May 23, 2016
- Cloud is Killing Your BYOD Rollout, But Why? - May 17, 2016
- Is The Fintech Industry The Next Tech Bubble? - May 16, 2016
- Infographic Introduction – Benefits of Cloud Computing - May 10, 2016