Webinar: Integration Made Easy In The Cloud
Using SAP as an ERP: Dell Boomi Reaches Out to Draw Integration Seekers Inside the Boomi Atom Technology
Struggling with assimilating SAP with other systems and cloud based applications? Dell Boomi’s fresh approach utilizing their Boomi Atom and Boomi molecule is looking to serve up enterprise grade functionality formerly reserved for deep pockets.
You’re invited to sit with Michael Hubbs the Director of IT at Emtech, Steve Tseng the Enterprise Architect at Dell Boomi, and Wes Manning the Sales Engineer at Dell Boomi for a live event. Entitled, “SAP and Salesforce.com: Integration made easy in the cloud” the 60-minute conference is scheduled to explain Salesforce.com’s example of successfully integrating SAP within the cloud resulting in a real game changer for this organization.
Too many companies fail to optimize their business enterprise processes fully due to the expense, complexity, and struggles employing a new approach successfully. Dell Boomi seeks to change that dynamic through their cloud middle ware applications. The company’s technology acts as a conduit integrating any grouping of both cloud-to-cloud configurations and premise to cloud combinations.
By accepting their invitation to learn how the Boomi Atom and the Boomi Molecule can handle parallel processing alongside high volumes of transactions and records, you will investigate the following topics:
- SAP integration fundamentals, including IDocs, BAPIs and RFCs
- Live demonstration of a Dell Boomi SAP-to-Salesforce.com integration
- Emtec, Inc’s immediate ROI and improved quote-to-cash process
If one of your goals is the promotion of seamless, safe, and secure environments that effortlessly promote various integrations with shortened time-to-value, this may be exactly what you are looking for.
Reserve your spot today in order to optimize fully for tomorrow.
- Data Sharing: A Matter of Transparency and Control - October 23, 2016
- The Five Rules of Security and Compliance in the Public Cloud Era - October 18, 2016
- 5 Ways Cloud-based Tools Can Help Accountants Escape The IT Treadmill - October 17, 2016
- Cloud Native Trends Picking Up – Legacy Security Losing Ground - October 6, 2016
- Introducing and Implementing Voice Biometrics in Call Centers - October 6, 2016