Cloud Infographic: Avoid Outrageous Mobile Data Expenses
Cloud computing has impacted the telecommunications industry across crucial fronts and now is in the process of amply changing its ecosystem.
As telecommunication architectures move towards a more cloud-oriented structure, there will be more demand on self-services. This is even more significant in the mobile telecoms where people are now basically utilizing the cloud as the processing power unit for their mobile devices, turning them into high performance utility tools. Continue Reading
Avoid Outrageous International Mobile Data Rates
- It would cost about $250 to email a photo to 3 family members from Brazil?
- Streaming the Dark Knight in SD in Egypt will cost over $2,000?
- Many applications connect to data networks without notifying users?
- 1 in 6 mobile device users have experienced some form of bill shock?
Infographic Source: Xigo
- 15 Cloud Data Performance Monitoring Companies - June 21, 2016
- Cross-Site Scripting – Why Is It A Serious Security Threat For Big Data Applications? - June 21, 2016
- What’s Ahead For Predictive Analytics And Why It Matters For Businesses - June 17, 2016
- Do Not Rely On Passwords To Protect Your Online Information - June 15, 2016
- Despite Record Breaches, Secure Third Party Access Still Not An IT Priority - June 14, 2016