Cloud Infographic: Avoid Outrageous Mobile Data Expenses
Cloud computing has impacted the telecommunications industry across crucial fronts and now is in the process of amply changing its ecosystem.
As telecommunication architectures move towards a more cloud-oriented structure, there will be more demand on self-services. This is even more significant in the mobile telecoms where people are now basically utilizing the cloud as the processing power unit for their mobile devices, turning them into high performance utility tools. Continue Reading
Avoid Outrageous International Mobile Data Rates
- It would cost about $250 to email a photo to 3 family members from Brazil?
- Streaming the Dark Knight in SD in Egypt will cost over $2,000?
- Many applications connect to data networks without notifying users?
- 1 in 6 mobile device users have experienced some form of bill shock?
Infographic Source: Xigo
- When Sci-Fi Predictions Come To Fruition - July 22, 2016
- Facebook Hopes To Extend Internet Connectivity With Solar-Powered Drones - July 22, 2016
- When Will Women In Tech Become The Norm? - July 21, 2016
- Intel Looks For Cloud Segment Growth Rate To Accelerate - July 21, 2016
- Augmented Reality – $30 Billion Dollar Industry By 2020 - July 19, 2016