Cloud Infographic: Avoid Outrageous Mobile Data Expenses
Cloud computing has impacted the telecommunications industry across crucial fronts and now is in the process of amply changing its ecosystem.
As telecommunication architectures move towards a more cloud-oriented structure, there will be more demand on self-services. This is even more significant in the mobile telecoms where people are now basically utilizing the cloud as the processing power unit for their mobile devices, turning them into high performance utility tools. Continue Reading
Avoid Outrageous International Mobile Data Rates
- It would cost about $250 to email a photo to 3 family members from Brazil?
- Streaming the Dark Knight in SD in Egypt will cost over $2,000?
- Many applications connect to data networks without notifying users?
- 1 in 6 mobile device users have experienced some form of bill shock?
Infographic Source: Xigo
Latest posts by CloudTweaks (see all)
- CDN Performance Report – Month of June – 2015 - July 2, 2015
- 7 Cloud Security Mistakes Bound To Bite You - July 2, 2015
- Bridging The Chasm Between Business And IT – The GRC Way - July 1, 2015