Cloud Infographic: The Rise Of Cloud Gaming
Cloud gaming is a service that uses a high speed Internet connection to stream games to a subscriber’s technology device of choice. For many gamers, gaming depends on a specific console device, such as a Wii or an Xbox, and the only possibility for playing games at another location involves packing up the console and setting it up elsewhere.
Gaikai, a cloud gaming company, which was purchased by Sony Entertainment, offered the streaming model that allowed subscribers to stream games to their computers, smart digital televisions and tablets. The games were run inside of web browsers, using Java or Adobe Flash. With the purchase by Sony, there are rumours that the next itineration of the PlayStation might be totally cloud-streaming based.
Infographic Source: BigFishGames
- Overcoming Compliance Challenges and Regulatory Risk In The Cloud - September 30, 2015
- The Pentagon May Go “All Cloud” For Unclassified E-mails - September 23, 2015
- Connected Transportation: The Electric Apple - September 22, 2015
- Infographic: What Music Should You Listen To At Work? - September 22, 2015
- Cloud Infographic – Tech Entrepreneur – Have What It Takes? - September 21, 2015