Cloud Infographic: The Rise Of Cloud Gaming
Cloud gaming is a service that uses a high speed Internet connection to stream games to a subscriber’s technology device of choice. For many gamers, gaming depends on a specific console device, such as a Wii or an Xbox, and the only possibility for playing games at another location involves packing up the console and setting it up elsewhere.
Gaikai, a cloud gaming company, which was purchased by Sony Entertainment, offered the streaming model that allowed subscribers to stream games to their computers, smart digital televisions and tablets. The games were run inside of web browsers, using Java or Adobe Flash. With the purchase by Sony, there are rumours that the next itineration of the PlayStation might be totally cloud-streaming based.
Infographic Source: BigFishGames
- Don’t Be Intimidated By Data Governance - May 24, 2016
- Business Analytics Vs Data Science - May 23, 2016
- Cloud is Killing Your BYOD Rollout, But Why? - May 17, 2016
- Is The Fintech Industry The Next Tech Bubble? - May 16, 2016
- Infographic Introduction – Benefits of Cloud Computing - May 10, 2016