Cloud Infographic: Total Cost Of Ownership (TCO)
Let’s look at some ways to calculate ROI from cloud computing.
- Cost savings and rate of adaption. By reducing costs brought about by delays in decision and quick transitioning to new capabilities to keep up with market trends, organizations can rapidly improve the standing of their company against the competition which brings about more revenue quicker and gives them a chance to grab important market share.
- Total cost of ownership. Because of a virtually non-existent barrier to entry and low technical skill requirement, cloud computing ensures that even non-IT staff can configure and run infrastructure and applications suited for the organization’s needs. This includes savings through labor and expertise cost, maintenance costs, and of course installation costs. Continue Reading
Infographic Source: EvolveIP.net
Latest posts by CloudTweaks (see all)
- The Lighter Side Of The Cloud – The Couch Potato - July 31, 2015
- How To Avoid An IT Culture Clash - July 27, 2015
- CLOUD AGGREGATION IS INEVITABLE: The Shift From Digital Disruption To Digital Enabler - July 27, 2015