ScienceLogic Delivers Smart IT Software for Enterprise Private Cloud Management
Multi-tenancy, automation, and extensive out-of-the-box support for integrated cloud platforms supportaccelerated enterprise private cloud deployments
RESTON, Va. – December 12, 2012 – ScienceLogic™ Inc. today announced enhancements to the company’s award-winning data center and cloud management platform to give enterprise IT managers real-time and multi-tenant insight, visibility, and control over private cloud environments. The ScienceLogic platform provides unified monitoring out-of-the-box for integrated stacks like FlexPod and VCE Vblock, and the underlying technologies – Cisco UCS, NetApp, EMC, VMware, Xen, Microsoft Hyper-Vetc – that are designed specifically to deploy private clouds.
“As more enterprises deploy private and hybrid cloud environments, they must deal with levels of complexity, scale, and speed unlike anything they have faced previously,” said Antonio Piraino, CTO, ScienceLogic. “Enterprise clouds require a highly integrated approach to monitoring and management, across aheterogeneous set of vendors and technologies. Traditional IT management provides only point solutions that were never meant to work together – per vendor, per technology, per data silo. Our customers are able to leapfrog the time and investment needed to integrate these disparate solutions, launch private and hybrid cloud environments confidently, and get to market faster for true competitive advantage.”
Enterprise IT teams who want to be successful at deploying and operating private clouds to launch IT services as rapidly as the business requires will increasingly model their operations against these types of leaders and become a “service provider” to the rest of their organizations. Architected from the ground up to handle dynamic and heterogeneous computing environments at scale, ScienceLogic Smart IT solutions are the platform of choice for leading global service providers, like Equinix, Fasthosts, and Dimension Data.
The ScienceLogic platform integrates the core IT infrastructure management functions needed to run today’s complex, distributed computing infrastructures – including physical and virtual systems, performance, network, service, event and asset management capabilities, as well as multi-tenancy, run book automation and service desk – all in one product with one unified code base, user interface and centralized data repository. Key features of the newest version include:
- Dynamic visualization of Cisco UCS, EMC, NetApp, VMware, Xen, and Microsoft Hyper-V infrastructure components in real time and grouped logically according to customer, service, or function
- Automated correlation of infrastructure health and availability issues across the private or hybrid cloud technology stack to business and customer impact for business-aware alerts and notifications
- First vendor support of just launched Cisco UCS Central, for proactive monitoring of global and distributed Cisco UCS deployments at scale
- Extended support for FlexPod and Vblock stacks and component technologies
The standard for centralized, “Smart IT” operations and dynamic cloud management across any mix of data center and cloud environments, ScienceLogic ena
ScienceLogic is a selected Network Management Module in the Cisco Smart Business Architecture; Registered Developer in the Cisco Developer Network Program; certified by VCE as Vblock Ready; certified as VMware Ready and a VMware Elite Technology Alliance Partner; Dell Independent Software Vendor partner; NetApp PlatinumElite Partner. For more information, visit www.sciencelogic.com.
ScienceLogic is a trademark of ScienceLogic Inc. in the United States and other countries. Other company, product and service marks may be trademarks or service marks of others.
Source: ScienceLogic Inc
- The Intelligent Industrial Revolution - October 24, 2016
- Data Sharing: A Matter of Transparency and Control - October 23, 2016
- The Five Rules of Security and Compliance in the Public Cloud Era - October 18, 2016
- 5 Ways Cloud-based Tools Can Help Accountants Escape The IT Treadmill - October 17, 2016
- Cloud Native Trends Picking Up – Legacy Security Losing Ground - October 6, 2016