Cloud Infographic: Cloud Forecast
Gartner speculated that the prevalent shift towards the cloud, primarily fuelled by the present-day end-user craving to store, share and access data on a multitude of devices, will lead to a jaw-dropping storage of an estimated one third of the total digital content onto the cloud some time by the end of 2016. Gartner pointed out that user content transferred to the cloud in the year 2011 alone accounted for about 7 percent of the total. This, however, is estimated to increase to a hefty 36 percent by 2016.
Infographic Source: TrackVia
- How Cloud Data Is Driving Transparency In The Channel - February 11, 2016
- Internet of Things: I Spy With My Little Eye… - February 11, 2016
- 4 Cloud Technology Trends To Look Out For - February 10, 2016
- Cloud Providers Should Welcome End Users’ Scrutiny on Security Practices - February 9, 2016
- The Effects Of Cloud On Data Center Design & Consolidation - February 8, 2016