Cloud Infographic: Cloud Forecast
Gartner speculated that the prevalent shift towards the cloud, primarily fuelled by the present-day end-user craving to store, share and access data on a multitude of devices, will lead to a jaw-dropping storage of an estimated one third of the total digital content onto the cloud some time by the end of 2016. Gartner pointed out that user content transferred to the cloud in the year 2011 alone accounted for about 7 percent of the total. This, however, is estimated to increase to a hefty 36 percent by 2016.
Infographic Source: TrackVia
- Financial Robo-advisors Cannot Replace Humans - January 10, 2017
- How Industrial Robots Will Brighten Our Future - January 9, 2017
- Clutch Survey Explores Which Cloud Providers Companies Prefer - January 6, 2017
- Imminent IoT Eye-Tracking Technologies To Transform The Connected World - January 2, 2017
- The Key To Improving Business Lies In Eye-Interaction Tech - December 28, 2016