Cloud Infographic: Cloud Forecast
Gartner speculated that the prevalent shift towards the cloud, primarily fuelled by the present-day end-user craving to store, share and access data on a multitude of devices, will lead to a jaw-dropping storage of an estimated one third of the total digital content onto the cloud some time by the end of 2016. Gartner pointed out that user content transferred to the cloud in the year 2011 alone accounted for about 7 percent of the total. This, however, is estimated to increase to a hefty 36 percent by 2016.
Infographic Source: TrackVia
- Conquering Disease with Artificial Intelligence and IBM Watson - June 30, 2016
- Clouding Around With The Unicorns - June 30, 2016
- Curing Cancer With Big Data - June 29, 2016
- Controversial Chinese Cybersecurity Law Under Review Again - June 28, 2016
- Data Protection and Session Fixation Attacks - June 27, 2016