Cloud Infographic: Cloud Forecast
Gartner speculated that the prevalent shift towards the cloud, primarily fuelled by the present-day end-user craving to store, share and access data on a multitude of devices, will lead to a jaw-dropping storage of an estimated one third of the total digital content onto the cloud some time by the end of 2016. Gartner pointed out that user content transferred to the cloud in the year 2011 alone accounted for about 7 percent of the total. This, however, is estimated to increase to a hefty 36 percent by 2016.
Infographic Source: TrackVia
- Mobile Connected Technologies – The Future Of The Healthcare Industry - October 7, 2015
- Smart Accessories: The Apple Watch Hermes - October 6, 2015
- Overcoming Compliance Challenges and Regulatory Risk In The Cloud - September 30, 2015
- The Pentagon May Go “All Cloud” For Unclassified E-mails - September 23, 2015
- Connected Transportation: The Electric Apple - September 22, 2015