Cloud Infographic: Is Your Head In The Cloud?
The concept of cloud computing will be familiar to everyone working within the IT industry, but it appears the general public still have a limited understanding of what the phrase means. From self-confessed ignorance, to a lack of knowledge about what actually constitutes a cloud service, it seems the tech world may have to drop one of its favorite buzzwords for the sake of consumers.
So will 2013 be the year the IT industry stops talking about the cloud and starts to focus on the benefits that cloud services bring to people? Or should the tech heads stick to their guns and seek to education consumers instead?
Infographic source: The Webfusion VPS Server team.
- The Internet of Everything: Why The IoT Will Take Over Every Industry - April 29, 2016
- Make Your Smart Device Even Smarter By Answering These 4 Questions - April 20, 2016
- Infographic: How Wearables Are Revolutionizing Health Care Services - April 11, 2016
- How the Internet of Things will change your life - April 7, 2016
- Mondo Report: The Top 5 Cloud Positions/Skills In Highest Demand - April 5, 2016