Industry Experts Lead The Way At The 5th Annual Cloud World Forum
Hundreds of technology experts will give their views on the state of the cloud computing industry in London, next June, at the 5th Annual Cloud World Forum – www.cloudwf.com
Keynote speakers including Dr. Jeff Jaffe, CEO of World Wide Web Consortium; Francisco Garcia Moran, Directorate General of Informatics of European Comission; and Tony McAlister, CTO of Betfair will be joined by more than 5,000 delegates to share the latest trends and products from the world of cloud computing.
Following on the huge success of last year’s conference, the 5th Annual Cloud World Forum will be held At London’s National Hall Olympia. The event offers free passes to delegates and features all the latest cloud computing trends, including security, applications, communications, virtualization, Big Data, M2M, CDN, CRM, and many others.
Over 200 heavy-weight speakers will feature at the event, including:
• Dr. Jeff Jaffe, CEO, World Wide Web Consortium
• Francisco Garcia Moran, Directorate General of Informatics, European Commission
• Tony McAlister, CTO, Betfair
• Paul Coby, IT Director, John Lewis
• Richard Harris, CIO, ARM
Further big names from the world of technology will be announced by the Cloud World Forum team in the first week of February.
Alongside these seminars, delegates attending the Cloud World Forum will also have access to three co-located events; the CDN World Forum – www.cdnconference.com – the Big Data World Congress – www.bigdatacongress.com – and the M2M Forum www.cloudwf.com/seminars/m2m.html.
These conferences provide a fantastic opportunity for delegates to discuss the latest trends and technologies related to Content Delivery Networks (CDN), M2M and the rise of big data in the enterprise.
The Cloud World Forum also includes an exhibition hall featuring over 150 leading solution providers. All the major players from the enterprise IT world will be represented, including Microsoft, Google, HP, and many others.The forum is the ideal opportunity for anyone looking to network with fellow industry experts, make valuable business connections and learn about the leading trends and topics in the cloud space. So whether you’re an IT vendor, government official, telco representative or you work within the enterprise, the 5th Annual Cloud World Forum is an opportunity not to be missed.
The 5th Annual Cloud World Forum takes place at National Hall Olympia on 26th-27th of June 2013. Free passes for the event are available. Get in contact with email@example.com or contact a member of our team on +44 (0)845 519 1230 for further information.
- Security: Avoiding A Hatton Garden-Style Data Center Heist - September 26, 2016
- Moving Your Email To The Cloud? Beware Of Unintentional Data Spoliation! - September 22, 2016
- Problem In Customer Support – What Mobile App Developers Can Learn From AmEx - September 20, 2016
- Infographic: 12 Interesting Big Data Careers To Explore - September 19, 2016
- Digital Twin And The End Of The Dreaded Product Recall - September 13, 2016