Red Hat Cloud Services And Training
Red Hat Services offers a complete spectrum of cloud services solutions built to accelerate your journey to cloud computing. Our portfolio of consulting and training services provides you with the expertise to help you quickly ramp up Red Hat® CloudForms deployments while establishing the foundation for intelligent, open hybrid cloud infrastructures.
Pathway to Open Cloud
Navigate your way to a cloud environment based on open architectures and standards. This strategic consulting service assesses technical and organizational readiness and current-state architecture to design and deliver an actionable, strategic roadmap for cloud adoption.
The strategic service includes:
• Risk assessment and mitigation for your organizational and technical readiness Development of a foundational business case, including key performance metrics
• Demonstration and pilot projects for a prototype open hybrid cloud solution, using Red Hat CloudForms
• Creation of a strategic roadmap/plan for cloud adoption, including cloud architecture, governance, workload migration, development, and implementation
Cloud Solution Architecture Service
Accelerate your organization’s transition to an open hybrid cloud. This engagement includes the solution definition, installation, configuration, and acclimation of CloudForms, allowing your organization to be positioned for success from day one.
The implementation service includes:
• Define: Architectural design to meet requirements and verify core use case
• Installation: Installation and configuration of Red Hat CloudForms for up to three (3) supported resource provider(s), creation of a prototypical application workload definition, and workload management and deployment to the selected resource provider(s) via Red Hat CloudForms
• Acclimation: Documentation of your installation and configuration, guidance on best practices for ongoing management of your cloud solution, and incidental observations on additional performance opportunities.
These Red Hat services enable you to build a functional, enterprise-ready cloud in a reasonable timeframe so that you can quickly begin delivering the associated services and benefits to your organization.
Latest posts by CloudTweaks (see all)
- The E-Learning Market – Cloud Computing Adoption - March 30, 2015
- Beyond Gaming: Three Practical Applications For Oculus Rift - March 27, 2015
- Improving Safety On The Digital Highway - March 26, 2015